Dragail Academy

Started by KnightNelson20, April 27, 2014, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

So I have to create another female?

Unless someone wants to take initiative.

I'm good handling two characters at once.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

KnightNelson20

Im sure someone will. I dont want you to be/feel forced into it.

Drake Valentine

Wondering if it was alright if there may be a third dragon archetype, Gliders.

I was thinking of them something along a higher evasive/agility field. Since we have ones base solely on strength or magic. They may also be much smaller in dragon form than their flying or ground related relatives. Of course unlike Land Dragons, they can fly for very short periods of time and glide for much longer.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Metro Mech

Well Land base are divided into two realms of those that can Glide and those who cant based on my understanding
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on May 11, 2014, 01:14:16 AM
Im sure someone will. I dont want you to be/feel forced into it.

Sorry that was a bad typo on my account!

I'll just wait it out and see if anyone else wants to join before doing anything.

KnightNelson20

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=203770.0

Ic link above. OOC link below We are officially started. If anyone is interested in playing a human female, Yashamaru still needs a partner. His cs is below. Also it seems like there is also a prince looking for a dragon to ride. If anyone wanted to make one for his as well, though im not sure what he is looking for.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=203777.0

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: Izaya Orihara on April 29, 2014, 10:03:07 AM
Here's the app that I've ironed out a fair bit, in terms of personality and some of the bio:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Yashamaru
Race: Dragon
Birthplace: Kenz
Personality: See bio, I kinda got it mixed up with it.
Special Skills/Powers: Fire Manipulation. Supernatural Regeneration.
Soul Weapon: (empty till pair is confirmed)
Bio: Born as a powerful fire dragon, he was nonetheless not exactly treated particularly well in Kenz. Though his own line can be considered that of a Draconic noble type, he was subject to the kind of discrimination typical of the kingdom. As such, whilst to a degree arrogant, he harbours both a superiority and an inferiority complex, despite his intelligence. He's often serious, yet at the same time disdainful of others, often laughing when opponents claim that they can defeat him, unless they tie in with things he's come to fear.

He possesses both a superiority complex and an inferiority complex. He usually considers most other people weaker, and beneath him. He treats them as you might expect, yet when he believes others to be stronger- a rare thing indeed, or they have proven themselves to be stronger, Yashamaru obsesses over them, wanting to become as strong as them, yet also seeming fanatical towards them, and perhaps as scared of them. He believes honesty to be a naive trait held by the foolish, and trusts no one, accordingly. He can seem quite charming and friendly, though he usually only has his own interests at heart, not believing others to be capable of truly caring. He can be manipulative, though he's often just distant and overcautious. At times, he can seem emotionless, with his odd state perhaps being the cause of that.Whilst appearing quite manipulative- a form of psychological counter-measure to the way others have manipulated and treated him, he's also quite uncomfortable around women, and could be considered something of a tsundere. Part of his past may have included a few human noblewomen treating him like trash at various points.

Sometimes he can be brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent and possessing of a lethally-short temper. However, despite his aggression and obvious blood lust in battle, he can possess a feral cunning and has a knack for quickly exploiting any opening his opponent reveals. In addition, he can be blunt and sarcastic, revealing a psychotic grin or laughing maniacally whenever he becomes excited sometimes, or eerily silent, cold and disdainful at other times. He is also very rude and quite disrespectful at times, and mockingly polite, cunning and manipulative at others. Though most of these aspects are elements of a complex personality created in order to deal with his dark and not exactly pleasant past, with such an array of façades created as a result. Not unsurprisingly, he's also avoided bonding whenever he could. Due to a certain affinity to conflict, he's become quite a skilled swordsman whilst in human form.

He ended up convincing himself to come to the academy, though he holds no trust for humans, and even holding such an emotion for his own kind is a rarity. Not particularly burdened by morals, he has little issue regarding killing humans in secret to gain their essence if necessary. Though he knows that will inevitably make him suffer further at the hands of humans, in due time.

Despite his warped personality, he enjoys nature and can be seen to be friendly with various wild animals, who seem to be quite friendly in return. Not in any odd way, in case you're wondering.
more pictures
Dragon and a few more pics

Divine Tenacity

So yeah, I'm going to take on another character.

Name: Wen Xi Jun
Race: Winged Dragon
Birthplace:Unknown
Personality:loyal, shrewd, obedient, quiet, accommodating
Special Skills/Powers: Though he may look like the common fire-breathing dragon type, Wen Xi Jun is actually a master manipulation of storms and lighting. His command ranges from simple breezes to devastating maelstroms.
Bio: Wen Xi Jun is not originally from the Kingdom of Linx. Some rumors say he comes from the fabled land of Himori, while others say he was subjugated underneath the tyranny of Olaris in Tygus. Where ever he came from, Wen Xi Jun is not saying. He serves as personal manservant of Prince Bastille, heir apparent to the Throne of Linx. No one knows where he came from, all they know is that he showed up one auspicious day. Wen Xi Jun had showed up to court one day asking for an audience with the Prince. After a day long conversation with Bastille, the Prince decided that Wen Xi Jun will serve as his manservant, and shall remain by his side always.
more pictures
Half-Dragon
Dragon Form

KnightNelson20

You are accepted Midori. Ill add your dragon and the price to the character list soon. But feel free to post

Drake Valentine

Just to verify something on the Dracona, it is limited, correct? The knowledge is from the generations of dragons that our characters may descend from? I am assuming it isn't equally shared by every dragon, therefore mine that may be from Tygus may be very limited in human knowledge or simply  knows what his generation sees them as?

Maybe I am thinking too deep on it.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

KnightNelson20

No you are correct in your thinking. The dracona is limited for the most part to your personal dragon heritage. If you are questioning the knowledge available to your dragon just pm me. As for information on about humans based on a dragon from Tygus, most dragons from there would only see humans as a source of essence and nothing more.

Drake Valentine

Ah! Okay, that helps clarify things, thanks. Was just making sure, before I finish up the history. ^^

Savant of the Wastes

So. Is there still someone looking for a partner? This looks interesting. I could come up with something.

KnightNelson20

A female human rider is needed for sure.

LyraTigereyes

I'd like to join in; I've been watching this thread while going through approval :)

I can play either a female rider or a female dragon

LyraTigereyes

Okay, I have a character ready...

Large Image

Name: Seline Hunter
Race: Human
Birthplace: Linx
Personality: Quiet, a bit shy, but fiercly loyal to her friends
Special Skills/Powers: (empty till pair is confirmed/unless dragon)
Bio:Born in the rural park of Linx, Seline was the youngest of 7 children. She always felt a bit lost and out of place, considering that all her family were expert huntsmen, but she had difficulty with a bow. Even if she couldn't hunt, she did become an expert in cooking the catches for her family, which gave her a quiet sense of pride.

One day, Seline was determined to bring something back to the family home for dinner. Anything. She caught sight of a deer, and started after it when her shot missed. Seline began tracking the animal, but ended up getting lost. Eventually, she wandered into a dragon breeding ground. At first afraid of the huge creatures, Seline gathered up her courage and entered when invited by the dragons. There, she bonded with one; a powerful bond, although not one of the most powerful. From there, the dragon helped Seline return home. From theer, the choice was made to send Seline to the Academy, giving her a path in life she had never expected.

Metro Mech

You will be most likely approved so don't worry
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

LyraTigereyes

Great :)

So, I guess I need a dragon :) Preferably with wings ;) Male or female is fine

Metro Mech

If we need a dragon I will do it
Behold my O/O

Divine Tenacity

Not to sound hasty or whatever, but are there not like 6 or 7 other people we are waiting on to post and such? Or even if everything has been established already and that is why the RP is up and running? Just saying...

KnightNelson20

Yes we are waiting sadly. We will be pming people to  let them know we are started.

And Lyra, Yashamaru(male dragon) still needs a partner.

Metro Mech

I can make one if needs be
Behold my O/O

Divine Tenacity

Poor Yashamaru, nobody wants to be his partner...

Metro Mech

I think he dropped since he hasn't been much in the realm of refiling
Behold my O/O

Divine Tenacity

Hey Curvy and Melissa.

I thought the first post in the thread states we were all outside of the academy getting a welcome speech from the Headmistress.

At least, thats what I thought I read and replied to.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Midori Sadi on May 14, 2014, 10:56:26 PM
Hey Curvy and Melissa.

I thought the first post in the thread states we were all outside of the academy getting a welcome speech from the Headmistress.

At least, thats what I thought I read and replied to.
About missed this since it wasn't in the ooc.... but I just had that as a tag the actual post is fine. Edited the tag so its not confusing.

Quote from: Godric the Radical on May 14, 2014, 10:27:06 PM
I think he dropped since he hasn't been much in the realm of refiling

I had wondered about that since he hadn't said anything after posting his character.