You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:47:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking partner to play  (Read 146 times)

Offline sameastherestTopic starter

M seeking partner to play
« on: April 26, 2014, 06:59:47 PM »
Good day! I've been on this site for awhile and mostly use it to find someone for messenger or here over PM. I've never played via forums so I'm looking for someone who could help that along. Now lets get down to business!

What you can expect from me:
I always try to post as much as I can, 1-3 para. I will be able to post 1-5 times a day so you should always have a post to come back to if you cant. I'm ok with PM play if that's what you want.

-Hardcore BDSM
-One liners (Don't mind one para at all. Something is something right?)

-Original characters

Now here are some of the ideas I'm really digging right now. But I'm also open to any ideas you may have and we can always talk about them.

Love returned
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Its been a few years since Tina lost what she thought was the love of her life. He was killed right in front of her. Shes moved on since the incident and is married (or just in a serious relationship). Now there is a phenomenon going on across the world. Some people are coming back from the dead. They are just as they were before death with no memory of dying. Now Henry seeks her out looking to pick up where they left off.

You would play the girl. We can decide together where it leads, one shot of long term. Prefer long term.This would be 60-75% story to smut

All that remains
The world is a mess of chaos. Government all over have fallen, and with them human decency. Rape, murder, and thievery are the new ways of most of the rest of the survivors. Few good people remain, Henry being one of them. His community are mostly good people seeking to keep light alive in a world so dark. His role in this new world is a scavenger. One day he finds a girl who seems to have survived on her own for quite sometime. He offers to take her in with his community, only to find its been destroyed.

With this I was hoping it would be pretty dark. Would hope you would like that also. Looking for someone to play the girl. Was kind of thinking this would be like the world of the Walking Dead comics. Depending on how you would like this to go the story/smut percentage would be different.

Expedition of a life time
Henry and Tina have been doing this forever it seems. They've been all over the world since getting their degrees. They've always been under someone else on these expeditions. Now they re on their own on a remote island in the Philippines. Its been uninhabited for over 400 years. The island is surrounded in mystery. That expedition took place in the early 50s and no one returned. What they find on the island could make their careers. But can they make it off the island alive?

Looking for you to play the female. Was thinking this would be kind of a Tomb Raider meets Drake. Would like it to involve hidden feelings and some romance. This can be 60% plot and 40% smut if you want.

If any of those interest you, or you have questions please send me a PM. Also the names aren't required, they can be changed. Anything about them can be changed around. Also if you re looking to do something else that is fine. I'm pretty open minded.