You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:43:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Want the College experience you always fantasized about? [Accepting chars]  (Read 2370 times)

Offline NicholasTopic starter

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Recruitment edit:

Currently accepting all kinds of characters.

Males, females, trans, hetero, gay, bisexual

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Oookay..

Seeing that we have gotten two new female characters, and a third one is in the making, we do have room for some male characters. Doesn't have to be hetero. Bisexual or omnisexual works just as well. And, as always, the writers gender is completely irrelevant.

Of course, gay male characters are always welcome. Big surprise, huh? ;D

Offline King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • View My Rolls
I think I'll throw my hat in, finally.  I just have a bit of catching up to do on posts.  Last week was a doozy and I'm behind. 

I'd like to attempt to play a somewhat closeted bisexual guy with a secret preference for males (first real attempt at this side of writing).  I'll just need 2-3 days to get things caught up before I can make my character.

This is a college game, sooooo, I guess I can use this to my advantage to experiment on a side of writing I have next to no experience with   :-)

Offline ererruz

I think I'll throw my hat in, finally.  I just have a bit of catching up to do on posts.  Last week was a doozy and I'm behind. 

I'd like to attempt to play a somewhat closeted bisexual guy with a secret preference for males (first real attempt at this side of writing).  I'll just need 2-3 days to get things caught up before I can make my character.

This is a college game, sooooo, I guess I can use this to my advantage to experiment on a side of writing I have next to no experience with   :-)

Yay! A new convert ;)

Offline King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Yay! A new convert ;)
Nah, after reading through some things, I figured that a bisexual person would have a little more fun than all the way on one side  ;)  Still not 100% comfortable writing as gay male, but in order to get the maximum out of my roleplaying experience, I thought I'd start with a character like this   :-)

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls

Yay!

You can catch up, but you really do not have to. It is not essential knowledge, since your character wouldn't have been involved, yet. :P

The idea sounds good! Take all the time you need, and once you have a sheet ready, feel free to just post it on the board, in the character thread. We'll look it over and get back to you about it. Of course, should you have any questions, just toss Brai, Outlaw or myself a PM or whatever. ;)

Good to have you. Finally!  >:)

Yay! A new convert ;)
Shhhhhh! ;D

Nah, after reading through some things, I figured that a bisexual person would have a little more fun than all the way on one side  ;)  Still not 100% comfortable writing as gay male, but in order to get the maximum out of my roleplaying experience, I thought I'd start with a character like this   :-)
That's fine. You know that I have offered to write with you if you wanted to branch into that area.

Offline King Serperior

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Yay!

You can catch up, but you really do not have to. It is not essential knowledge, since your character wouldn't have been involved, yet. :P

The idea sounds good! Take all the time you need, and once you have a sheet ready, feel free to just post it on the board, in the character thread. We'll look it over and get back to you about it. Of course, should you have any questions, just toss Brai, Outlaw or myself a PM or whatever. ;)

Good to have you. Finally!  >:)

That's fine. You know that I have offered to write with you if you wanted to branch into that area.
Game is all a conspiracy for Nick to collect all those trained by the "Rainbow Ninja" so that he may rule college, then the world!!

Thanks for the offer, Nick   :-)  I'll get back to you and make my character when I can   ;D

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Game is all a conspiracy for Nick to collect all those trained by the "Rainbow Ninja" so that he may rule college, then the world!!

Thanks for the offer, Nick   :-)  I'll get back to you and make my character when I can   ;D
Damn, he found out my plan for world domination! ~snickerfits~

No problem! Helping where I can and all this!

Offline Braioch

• Devil. Mad Scientist. King of Debauchery. Brat Prince. Duke of Snark. Warlock of Orgies.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Imfinewhydoyouask? Canyoutastetime?Ican
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1

One of us.
One of us.
One of us.

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls

Offline King Serperior

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
*makes note of the Nick-Zombie*  I see your mind-bending ray's abilities  o.o

Offline Braioch

• Devil. Mad Scientist. King of Debauchery. Brat Prince. Duke of Snark. Warlock of Orgies.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
*makes note of the Nick-Zombie*  I see your mind-bending ray's abilities  o.o

I was making a Hot Fuzz reference :P

Offline King Serperior

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
I was making a Hot Fuzz reference :P
That a movie?  Never seen it if it is  >.>;

Offline Braioch

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
One of the few comedies I actually enjoyed

Offline Keaira

• ~*~Angel of Sin and Darkness ~*~ ~*~ Beautiful Disaster
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Gimme a Romance Like Joker and Harley Quinn
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Yay KS! I'm still working on my CS mother's day kicked my butt.

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Yay KS! I'm still working on my CS mother's day kicked my butt.
Yes, I lured him. Finally. Mwahahaha.  >:)

No worries, honey. We are not going anywhere.

Offline King Serperior

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
And there we go!  Sent in.  Felt the need to go ahead and send my character in else I couldn't focus on my other posts  >.>;

Guess this means I go say hello at the OOC?  Or do I wait until if/when my character is accepted?

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Just come on in. We do not bite!  O:)

Offline ererruz

Just come on in. We do not bite!  O:)

...unless you want us to ;-)

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
...unless you want us to ;-)
That's supposed to be a secret, man! ;D

Offline Keaira

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Don't let them fool you.  They definitely bite. Off work in 50 minutes and then I'm getting down to business.

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Don't let them fool you.  They definitely bite. Off work in 50 minutes and then I'm getting down to business.
Shoo! ;D It'S all hush-hush. ~winkwink~

Down to business, eh?

Offline Keaira

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Shoo! ;D It'S all hush-hush. ~winkwink~

Down to business, eh?

What's this hush hush you speak of?  :p

Of course!  Character creation is serious work.  ~nodnod~

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
What's this hush hush you speak of?  :p

Of course!  Character creation is serious work.  ~nodnod~
Oh nothing. ~jedi handwave~ This is not the hush you are looking for. ;D

It is, indeed!

Offline Braioch

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Oh nothing. ~jedi handwave~ This is not the hush you are looking for. ;D

It is, indeed!

Did Nic just nerd reference something?!

-has to sit down-