You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:48:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Random Desires of a Random Woman (Be scared)  (Read 1078 times)

Online VonDoom

Re: The Random Desires of a Random Woman (Be scared)
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2014, 08:14:05 PM »
Hmm. It's a real shame you had such trouble with 1 on 1 RPs here, Sinestra -- if I may make a suggestion, have you considered trying it out with people you already know from your group games?

I remember you being in the City of Heroes recruitment thread, which I sadly bailed out off since at the time I felt that with two other group games I was involved in/had auditioned for I might get overwhelmed. So while I didn't post much there, I can only assume that a former CoX player must be good people. :D

Speaking of which, I wasn't actually looking for another 1 on 1 game outside of idling browsing through the board just in case there was something that REALLY grabbed my attention, but I do like to think of myself as a non-creeper and the idea of a Sithy Star Wars game has been buzzing around in the back of my head for awhile.

I figure an Old Republic era Sith Warrior/Apprentice game might be interesting, with the warrior being the more ruthless pragmatic type that won't always go for the most evil option available, unlike a certain cackling degenerate from RotJ. Basically some sort of mission/troubleshooting/conquest thing that could take the characters anywhere in the galaxy. Does that sound like it might interest you at all?