You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:01:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: It's coming, and so are they! (M for F)  (Read 161 times)

Offline LrrrTopic starter

It's coming, and so are they! (M for F)
« on: April 23, 2014, 02:02:51 PM »
The virus and the zombies, that is!  :-)

Hello my dear ladies.  I've done a few apocalypse/post apocalypse stories and liked them a lot.  The ones I liked best were with partners who didn't get turned off by the survival details - gathering supplies, transportation, weapons, plans for defense, etc.  Not that those issues will be the primary focus, but I'd like to make sure discussions of them won't bore you - especially in the beginning.

I am interested in a strictly human/human M/F pairing, but your character can be any sort of female you want.  I'm open to, and interested in locations other than Earth and NPCs can be non-human.  No supernatural powers or magic please.

Here's a brief story line.  Keep in mind it's almost all negotiable.

Separated at first, both characters are in situations that somehow isolate them as the virus washes through their area.  They stumble around for a bit before meeting.  They may or may not get along at first.  They find a place to hole up while gathering what supplies they can from the local area, then they head off to where they think they have a chance of finding other people and rebuilding a community.  Eventually, they clean out nearby areas and gradually expand their new civilization.

I've intentionally left it very open-ended but I really want the story arc to be about basic survival, establishing a stable community, and pushing back the zombie threat to expand - in that order.  Of course, there will be overlap.  During expansion they'll still have to survive in primitive areas.

Not everything in the story has to be positive, and there will be setbacks.  But the general flow of the story is toward a new and different civilization they spread across at least a region, if not a large country like the US or even a continent or the world.  Here's your chance to do a little social engineering if that's your thing.

Of course it wouldn't be an epic Elliquiy story if there weren't any steamy scenes.  I'm not looking for 50% sex - more like 10% but we can find a number that works for both of us.  See my O/Os for details if you'd like.

And finally, the obligatory plea.  My dearies, I need a good writer as a partner.  Not a professional novelist, but someone who takes enough time to actually review their posts and edit them.  If you aren't into investing that extra effort or your phone screen makes it impossible to review what you've written in more than three word chunks, it's not gonna work.

I really am very easy to work with.  I will rewrite my posts if necessary to accommodate my partner, and I expect a fair amount of OOC discussion via the PM system to keep our story running smoothly.

If you're interested send me a PM.  If you post on this thread, I most likely won't see it - at least not right away.  I don't check my request post threads very often.

Hope to hear back from you soon!   :-)