The Necromancer's Servants [Dungeon World]

Started by eternaldarkness, April 22, 2014, 06:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assleigh

Oooo Sex magic rituals are a big fav of mine... So YAY!!!
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Paladin of Lust

Thankfully, Dawn's vow is not one of temperance. No pleasures of the flesh? But she's a paladin of the goddess of love and passion in all its forms...xD
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

Drake Valentine

*Sigh* It will be awhile before I finish. I just lost the history I was typing in the browser as for some reason I must of hit some key or something to do a page back, attempting page forward it was gone. ;\ *Goes to work on it in word document.*

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

SGTDan

Castor is pretty neutral about sex, the only true pleasure he gets is when he's bathing in the blood of the unjust.

Also updated drives, I believe Castor is done. I was going to add in more background but I believe what is there is poignant and sufficient. It's quite elegant at tell his story I believe.
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Oliander

How big will this group end up being? I think we're well past the one to four stipulation by now

Paladin of Lust

My gear list should be final and my background should be more or less done as well. If there's anything else I should fill in, do let me know. And yes, we're more than four now, guess we'll wait to see what the GM has to say about that.

And well, if Castor's neutral about sex, well, Dawn isn't.  :P

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Vergil Tanner

Posting my interest here :) I've PMed you the basic concept of my character, so I'll get started either on that one or a different one depending on your answer :)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

eternaldarkness

Since I got way more interest than I had expected, and all of the characters i've gotten have been excellent thus far, i'll make two different groups of four or so each, and maybe even one or two smaller groups for some missions that require specific skills.  Once everyone is finalized, i'll figure out which characters would be most interesting together and start the first thread. I like to open up with a big bang, so be ready for some action when that thread goes up.

Paladin of Lust

So the Necromancer splits his forces up to divide and conquer, eh? Makes sense. Might even be fun to swap a member among the groups every once in a while, as they come across each other, or when the Necromancer wishes to redeploy certain individuals for specific missions.

SGTDan

Quote from: Paladin of Lust on April 25, 2014, 10:48:27 AM
And well, if Castor's neutral about sex, well, Dawn isn't.  :P

Well Dawn can fight with Deanora for use of Castor  :P
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

assleigh

Quote from: SGTDan on April 25, 2014, 08:45:56 PM
Well Dawn can fight with Deanora for use of Castor  :P

Or she can become the 2nd in Deanora's harem ;)
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Paladin of Lust

Quote from: assleigh on April 25, 2014, 09:50:24 PM
Or she can become the 2nd in Deanora's harem ;)

Why would Dawn need to fight with Deanora to use Castor? All she'd have to do is ask Castor's mistress nicely...or naughtily.  ;) He listens to his mistress, no?

And why not the other way around? Deanora can become the first in Dawn's harem. xD

SGTDan

Well...you have a point... ::)

Not like Castor cares, he's sort of Conan when it comes to woman.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

If it makes sense, he just enjoys the conjuring aspect or used to....

Also heads up to all players, I added to my sheet a name the Castor is now known as, only Deanora knows his true name
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Paladin of Lust on April 25, 2014, 10:50:28 PM
Why would Dawn need to fight with Deanora to use Castor? All she'd have to do is ask Castor's mistress nicely...or naughtily.  ;) He listens to his mistress, no?

And why not the other way around? Deanora can become the first in Dawn's harem. xD

There's only one way to settle this: Naked baby oil wrestling. To the death (or the orgasm, whichever comes first)

Also, i'll get the first thread up tomorrow.

assleigh

Quote from: eternaldarkness on April 26, 2014, 12:10:21 AM
There's only one way to settle this: Naked baby oil wrestling. To the death (or the orgasm, whichever comes first)
*Deanora strips and oils slowly, sensually, making quite the show of it... Then squares off vs. Dawn... The first time they touch she casts Charm Person by intoning the magical words*
"Ooo I love what you did with your hair, Dawnipoo"
*Deanira promptly forgets the spell as she gets much more interested in playing with her shiny new toy*
Quote from: eternaldarkness on April 26, 2014, 12:10:21 AM
Also, i'll get the first thread up tomorrow.
Yay!

My ONs and OFFs

Drake Valentine

I am almost done with sheet. Will repost or link it back, though been editing it on first page

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Vergil Tanner

Okey dokey. Preliminary concept background sent :) Waiting for approval before writing up a complete bio :)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Paladin of Lust

Quote from: assleigh on April 26, 2014, 02:02:25 AM

*Deanora strips and oils slowly, sensually, making quite the show of it... Then squares off vs. Dawn... The first time they touch she casts Charm Person by intoning the magical words*

"Ooo I love what you did with your hair, Dawnipoo"

*Deanora promptly forgets the spell as she gets much more interested in playing with her shiny new toy*

*Dawn lets her armor fall to the ground with a thud, her undergarments slowly being peeled off before she starts to oil herself as well. Her hands run teasingly over her body as she oils herself, her own eyes taking in the sight of her opponent stripping and doing the same. The first time they touch, Dawn grapples Deanora to the ground, but falls under her Charm Person spell, and promptly forgets why they are oiled up and naked.*

"Really? I did it just for you."

*Dawn grins and ends up tickling Deanora while their bodies are pressed against each other and entwined on the ground.*

(Was gonna use I Am The Law, but Deanora's not an NPC, so you win. :P )

SGTDan

Castor stands by looking amused

"Sometimes this thrall business has perks"
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Oliander

eternaldarkness

Thank you oliander :)

Everyone go and get your sheets put in. The IC thread will appear momentarily.

eternaldarkness