Metal's multiple manly uh... mantasies? (M seeking F characters)

Started by Metalzephyr, April 20, 2014, 02:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalzephyr

What you need to know: I'm a male player, who enjoys playing males (mainly), and am seeking writers who like to play female characters

My biggest craving

For this, I’d like to do something a little different.

It’s one larger concept, a type of larger plot/kink, that I love to see in a hundred different ways. Examples  below are for a fantasy setting and modern/incest setting respectively, but would love this as modern/school (teacher and his students), sci-fi/military (captain and his crew), fandom (pokemon/gijinka, or Mass Effect/Crew) or whatever we want! These are just starting points, and there’s lots of ways I’d like to see the basic idea (a sexual conqueror) used.

Sexual Conqueror
The ‘hero’ of this story is a powerful Barbarian, his blade and unstoppable fury have made him a renowned adventurer and mercenary. This gains him the attention of a powerful entity (god/dess, demon/ess) that offers him some great reward if he sets for and conquers a woman of every sapient species in the world.
Notes: Impregnation (optional), NC/Quasi-Con likely in some cases, may also be larger plot reasons he needs to do this, may be fun to have people who resist/oppose his goals (well beyond the immediate ;) )

Daddy’s Home

A father has been away from his family for some time (military deployment, let work become more important than his family, etc), but return to find his house in chaos. His wife unfaithful, his daughters all uniquely degenerate or unpleasant, and his only son bullied by his sisters and mother into a useless young man. Now home for good, father decides it’s time for some discipline for his daughters and wife, and help his son mature and take control of his life.
Notes: Heavy incest theme, I would play Father and Son, lots of Non-Con turned Con, Quasi-Con (fiery redheaded girl who spits fire everytime… even as she poses in slutty underwear for Daddy as commanded?)

I’ve been generally craving:
Incest
League of Legends characters (so badly want this)
World of Warcraft setting
Sci-Fi/Uniforms
Monsters on beautiful ladies

Please PM me if interested, and worth mentioning that I am a complete sucker for dirty pictures, I mean, inspiration  >:)

Metalzephyr

Metalzephyr

Getting a little low on RP's, looking to try one or two new games!