You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:49:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: To start or not to start  (Read 418 times)

Offline HunterTopic starter

To start or not to start
« on: August 30, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »
And that's not a shakeup question.   :P

I'm of two minds about getting back involved with erotic roleplay again.  As much as I enjoy it, I know that I'll likely end up getting really depressed/frustrated at life/etc and quit once again.

Because I don't WANT to leave anyone hanging, I'm seeking opinions (that's you E) about what to do.

Offline Lilias

Re: To start or not to start
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 11:24:35 AM »
My granny would say 'when in doubt, don't', which usually works, but then my granny would have had a fit if she knew where her granddaughter hangs out...

I'd say start. You may get frustrated and quit, you may not. Fresh blood is the key. At least that's what I keep telling myself, and that's why I haven't yet deleted my 29 characters from Yahoo.

Offline Greenthorn

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 12:26:07 PM »
Well is it something from E that sets off the depression?  If so...then time to find a different hobby.  If not...then time to get your ass back in gear here *smiles*

Offline Sugarman (hal)

• Mind is the perfection of love making, the heart guides its course.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • Free Tibet
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 08:16:57 PM »
It's always a chance taking thing. Just remember Hunter it mostly a open-ended thing here. I've started maybe 30 or so games here in the over two years I have been here and completed 2. So odds are most will fade away. So play for the fun of it. Stay happy and depressed is only a state of mind. {saying to myself}  ;D

Offline King_Furby

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 07:50:59 PM »
Stay if you like it..but i get the impression that Elliquiy is no longer for you and that you should move on for awhile. Maybe if is just time to take a long break. If you have any current games i am sure your partners would understand.

If you are questioning it so much, it's probably not your place at this point in your life.

Offline Caity

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »
Do it for as long as you like it, if it starts to bug you, take a break. :)