You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:21:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Loonyhogs' RP Ideas (M seeking F)  (Read 2249 times)

Offline LoonyhogTopic starter

• On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • I appear to have burst into flames.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Loonyhogs' RP Ideas (M seeking F)
« on: April 19, 2014, 05:57:38 AM »
Hello, welcome, welcome, sorry to have startle you. I am Loonyhog, I have partook in the pleasure of rping here for a little while now and have a couple requests before any PM to me is sent, Please be sure to notify me whenever you decide to quit our rp, I hate hanging ends, it makes me doubt my rping ability, and secondly if I ever do a bumb post you can't work around, tell me, I can always go another route, I may think ahead but my ideas can be discarded at a moments notice.

RP Ideas

Polar Opposites Attract
We for a lack of a better explanation are polar opposites, I'm a homebody who happens to keep from partying, not to say I haven't at one point but I prefer not to usually. You who happen to be a co-worker at a seemingly dead end job leads the have fun every night life. At first glance one wouldn't think we could match which will change after one day at work. Perhaps it is a few days after my promotion that you either A) try to seduce me to make work easier since now I out rank you, or B) Find that with my higher rank I'm showing a quality you find irresistible,  either way things turn from just fun to a awkward office romance.

The Theory of Slenderman
I am the most current target of the Slenderman, no tentacle stuff I swear! ahem, moving on. You will be a skeptic who is trying to save me from what she thinks is just a case of paranoia and sleep deprivation. Within days not only do you see him but, he has made me a proxy. It's either escape me and the slenderman or try to save me without being ensnared by him. You can just be a random stranger or a shrink. (Plot heavy, sex maybe, I really want to do this one, I'm a Creepypasta addict and a Good story addict.)

The Last of Days
You are trapped in a time loop that lasts 24 hours. You have had a horrid break-up and end up finding an awesome guy, how is up to you, but, I am having trouble with my own emotions and end up being killed. You wake up as soon as you see me die. You can try to pass it off as a dream and not pursue me and end up seeing my death a lot earlier. As days go my life keeps going by. weather you save me or end up dying yourself. (Will work with a variant to this RP)

The Ageless One
I am an ageless humanoid being who has had countless love interests. You are my one and only. those countless lovers made me a killer in bed yet, they left me empty handed as the years torn me from those years. I've been around since the black plague. (Doesn't have to maintain a sex premise but, will have some.)

The Protector of the Last Flower
I will be a bound prisoner of your families. You take pity on me not fully knowing I am a being that has been dangerous to the human race. However, beyond your knowledge in freeing me you cause an interest deep inside me. Monsters beyond your wildest dreams are after you. I swoop in to stop a recent attack on your family, to protect you.

Getting back in touch
We've been soul mates since high school, however, We ended up breaking up due to you going to collage. The reunion came and you end up looking for me after 10 years. I end up broke on my ass with no home, I try to hide the fact that night but it soon catches up as your ex-boyfriend before me shows up. He actually was the cause of my situation.

The Walking Dead/ Last of Us
Yet another video game inspired rp idea. I'm not so knowledgeable of the TV series of The Walking Dead, but I have played through the emotional minefield of the video game. We are just the survivors of a parasitic virus that turns humans into mindless beings that want to tear into other humans to spread its parasite. I am an unlikely survivor because of a bite on my left shoulder. I am immune, and we find out if I am the savior or just another zombie snack.

My Made Love Machine
I am a hopeless guy in love and lust. You are a millionaire woman who sees me at a bar. You make a bet with your friends you will make me a hot confident guy and incredible in other departments. When it nears the deadline of the bet you were supposed to let me loose. You find you have fallen for your own creation.

Separation of Male and Female
We live on a planet that has decided to thin down the population by separating males and females. Both of us find a cave under the wall and meet each other not quite sure what to do since it has been 50 years since they enacted the law. At first curiosity gets the better of us but then we advance from there returning several times to our secret place.

The Last Man On Earth
A virus had wiped out all males on planet earth, forcing the use of the collected sperm cells, with no living males as a result. You lead an expedition into an old military base, which holds to everyone's surprise a human male, cryogenicly frozen and untouched by the virus.

Big Red and His Little Good Wolf
A young anthro wolf woman who was nearing a time in her life where she would be claimed by a male, being reluctant she runs from her pack. Getting lost she ends up going into heat and attacked by a lone wolf, before she was hurt, she was saved by a human, who brings her home. Her freight keeps her heat in check for the first day. But, after she has to deal with it, or convey her needs to the human who saved her.

The Hole in the Wall
Finding out that your high schools maintenance closet has a hole that peeks into the man's showers, you play hooky a few times to spy on the naked boys. One day you see your biggest crush hide in the showers during other classes to rub one out, do you try to get his attention in the wall and assist, do you mysteriously blackmail him, both or a lot more. Being a vague plot line and sex oriented we can hash out details before we start.

Lost in the Mountains
We are both very competitive hikers who have both been separately planning to be the first to reach an area that has only been seen from the skies. We knew each other and have been trying to out do each other in all things. Due to our competition we never considered dating or even being friends. We separately make our trips at the same time ending up in the same snow storm. Luckily we both make the only cave between our destination and the lodge. Being cold and cooped up in the storm we begin to lose sight of why we never hit it off and let things happen.

The Babysitters Lover
I am one of your best friends who has been in your friend zone for years, being married and divorced you want someone to watch your while you go out, which I am more than happy to help. One night after another unsuccessful attempt to get back in the game, you see me and your kid(s) playing. Winding the gears in your head you know I am single, your age, and despite years of just being friends you finally find an attraction. However you want to reveal your feelings is up to you.

A Woman and Her Genie
I am a Genie with the power to grant all your wishes, Unlike the lore I can grant an unlimited amount of wishes till my lamp is taken or you have died. There is only two rules, you nor your genie can wish/cast on other Genies, their lamps, or their masters. I shall not take any action for nor against you without permission. What you do is up to you, maybe you have a guy you like (which I can play), or perhaps ordering the Genie himself to do things. The sky is the limit.

-------------Weird Boners-------------
This will be a list of rps that I honestly have ideas for, but are weird. Will put more as they come up.

The Swap
We are both struggling lovers, who have been fighting for months. You storm out after one of our fights, you find an odd shop. The old man running it handing you a potion, telling you the best way to get even with me to put the potion in my drink or food.  after putting it in and I consume it, we both end up passing out. when we come to, You find we've switched genders.

The Aftermath
We have just gone through a horrible breakup. Both having a damn good reason for the split. However, just as the dust settled both find themselves at odds with an apocalypse, whether it be zombie or otherwise. Our relationship reluctantly rekindles, if just for the bonds that we knew we had. Those bonds make us feel normal in this chaos.

Living with a Shape Shifter
I am what is known as a changeling, I don't identify myself as male nor female. I have or rather can make myself have either or both genders body parts as well as change my appearance to suit my needs. We can hash out details of story depending on your preferences.

The Ranch Hand
Normally I do not do forbidden play, but this one intrigues me enough to consider it. I am a ranch hand for your father/husband, preferably a different creed than your family, it can just be lower class to more obscure like an anthropomorphic race. Though you are watched like a hawk you are able to watch me work, no shirt, in the warm sun. Your love life has gone stale/yet to begin. I am more of a passive dominant, where I only take lead in the lewd behavior, though it is your character calling the shots. She could even have multiple men, which I can play, however the central plot will revolve around yours and mine. My character tries to bring love into it but, because of the nature of the fling it just can't be as it is.

Surprise Me
I am a pansexual male, which means age, sex, looks, and gender don't matter to me.  So if you have an idea we could try something of your inner workings. As of late I've been delving into futanari, so I can mix in this idea to any of my current rp ideas if you are into that. I don't do bondage very well, I'm pretty good natured, even if it is pleasured pain I still have trouble doing it. Not saying I can't try, just keep in mind it is a weakness.

It doesn't matter how you contact me if your interested, I am workable either as the story director or just one of the actors. I like playing original characters over ones that are preexisting. Oh my O/O's right here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184792.msg8885831#msg8885831
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 04:04:37 AM by Loonyhog »

• On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Loonyhogs' RP Ideas (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:19:09 AM »
Added "The Protector of the Last Flower" and "The Special Solider"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 06:24:42 AM »
"Getting back in touch" added.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 11:47:51 PM »
Added "Queen of Maggots"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 01:59:15 PM »
Added "The Walking Dead/Last of Us"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 07:51:00 PM »
Added "Video Game Collage" and "My Made Love Machine"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 05:49:27 AM »
Added and Removed some ideas.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 03:23:13 AM »
Added "Big Red and His Little Good Wolf"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 02:39:13 AM »
Added "The Hole in the Wall"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 12:51:43 AM »
Added "Lost in the Mountains"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2015, 09:39:13 PM »
Added "The Babysitters Lover"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2015, 04:14:22 PM »
Added Weird Boners list and "The Swap"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 07:36:06 PM »
Added "Polar Opposites Attract"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2015, 12:44:07 PM »
Added the Surprise Me paragraph.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 01:41:25 PM »
Added "A Woman and Her Genie"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 10:17:56 PM »
-Bump-

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 12:16:45 AM »
Added "The Aftermath"

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2015, 09:43:30 AM »
-Bump-

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 11:38:54 PM »
-Bump-

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 02:39:16 AM »
-Shameless Bump is Shameless-

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2016, 02:55:17 AM »
-Bump-

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 04:05:12 AM »
-Added The Ranch Hand-