The Hitman's Daughter {MUL}

Started by Pixilicious, August 29, 2008, 01:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Hey..I'm back again with another possible Idea. 

To Follow In Daddy's Footsteps or Not

This one involves a male and a female character.  The female character would be the daughter of an international hit man that the CIA is after.  The male character in this would be the leader of the Black Ops CIA team that was sent after my father to track him down.  When they finally pinpoint him, he manages to narrowly escape.  His daughter is left at the house in a mix-up when her father escapes and is captured by the officials there.  Naturally, the girl is taken back as a prisoner.  The director of the team of  operatives has to decide what to do with the girl. 

Seeing as though I do like romance stories, with their own plots, twists, turns and hardships, I would like for the characters to fall in love, however how they accomplish that task is totally up for debate.  I am looking for someone to play the male part, and it doesn't matter if it s is a female playing the male part or a male doing it.  I am interested in doing the female part of the hitman's daughter.  Other than that, I'm willing to take this in many different directions.  Please either PM me or leave a post on here if you're interested in this game :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Aiden

I am interested but I am new (and at the moment, not approved) so if you agreed this would be my first story/game.
(not sure if you wanted an experienced Role player)
I like the overall direction of this idea.

Trieste

*edited out the question for you*

Just as long as you understand that you can't participate in adult roleplay until and unless you are approved, Aiden. *smiles*

*waves to Pixie and tip-toes out of her thread with a murmured apology*

CaptainErotica

If it doesn't work out with aiden, I am willing to write this one with you.

Good luck Aiden. Misspixie is a good storyteller. I know you'll enjoy the story.