You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:41:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female Young Offenders Correctional Facility - Interest Check. (Ladies only)  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Rogue

• The Bratling ~ her Mx ~ they/them unless other pronouns/gender are specified please~
  • Champion
  • Addict
  • ~Edenmon Master~ ~GenderFluid~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I'm interested in playing a masochistic domme for this one.... Someone who would taunt the wardens and such, but be dominant over fellow classmates. I'll see if I still have the time once my other ones get going, but I will try to type up a character. :D

Offline RedPhoenix

The more characters I see the more I want this game to fly. Some seriously fun potential here.

Online ChrystalTopic starter

Chrystal, what do you think about a nun chaplain?

As long as she considers her vow of chastity to apply only to heterosexuality, I think that would be great. she can also do the Religious Education lessons. And the new arrivals would go to her to seek advice on the way they were being abused, only to find she was one of the worst!

Red, Becky and Nikkie, great characters. You make mine look flat and one-dimensional! lol! Just one thing, which I guess is my fault as i designed the character sheet... Could people make sure to say how long the character has been inside already?  It makes a big difference to how you play her and to how others will react to her. Someone who has just arrived and is a big tough butch bitch is going to cause waves in the hierarchy as she tries to find her own place in it. Equally a newly arrived subbie is probably going to go into culture shock! In the mean trime, you have the established subbies who have their little ways of saying alive, and probably won't appreciate a new subbie trying to worm her way in...

I think I will add "Time Served" as a tag on the CS.

Yeah! Another Chrystal's group game! Those are always a lot of fun! So, here I am officially stating my strong interest (for an inmate role).

And Chrystal, you said that all your group games fall flat... That's not true. In my experience, most group games die after at beast a couple of week. Those that last longer than one week are rare already. Your games go beyond the week in most cases, so I would say you are actually doing fairly well.

Moreover, your games are always perfectly organised and artfully described and thought out, which make them soar far above any group game I have ever played. When I start a new game I know it will not last and I profit from the fun as long as it last. And you games provide a lot of it. That's why I try never to miss one of them.

Aww, shucks.

I just once would like to maintain a game long enough to earn my GM wings. Some games hit "Big Group" within a month. I doubt if this one will get there.

And frankly, babe, I think the problem lies in the fact that 90% of the people on this website don't want a game that is perfectly organised and well thought out, they want a game where they can fuck their brains out!

But I appreciate the thought.

So far, there aren't any actual staff characters, though, so don't get your hopes up. Without at most a 3-1 ratio of inmates to staff, it's not happening. I would prefer a 2-1 ration. at the moment we have 4-0, so we need two staff characters.

And welcome to Rogue and Frozen, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Online Lynnette

Player ID: ReaperDouble0

Name: Arianna Winters (Normally referred to as either Arianna or Ari, Anna is normally replied with... Mild aggression)

Job: Medical Officer, supposedly psychologist (With no prior education, it was kind of just handed to her)

Subject Taught: None, substitute for science-teacher if needed.

Height: 5'7 foot (^167cm)

Weigh: 126 Ibs (^51Kg)

Personality: Arianna isn't a person that is easy to read. Her way of speech is often rather half-assed, a 'deal with it' attitude, and she can often appear as very hostile. She has her moments of seeming to care about things though, which are the few moments that the inmates can consider talking to her without being both verbally and possibly physically abused. She's of the sadistic side, and to put it that way, the yearly distribution of painkillers isn't especially high, and out of what is used, she herself holds quite the high  percentage.

Any Other Info Has some minor alcohol problems, loves to ask visitors if they are keen on some wine just to get them drunk and get them in trouble. It isn't unknown that it's her fault, but nobody has yet to actually take action against it.

Player ID: ReaperDouble0

Name: Serah Faye

Offence: Drug possession and the murder of her parents and older brother

Sentence: 17 years with possibility for house-arrest after 10 years with good behavior. Hasn't served any time yet, just arrived.

Height: 5'4 foot (160cm)

Weight: 102 Ibs (^46Kg)

Personality: A real, true pushover. Serah never had the self confidence with her. She was pretty much isolated from the cliques at her school (Don't ask why, nobody knew). Her family eventually moved because of her problems, something her older brother didn't approve of. He started picking on her in order to get his hostility expressed, which eventually ended with Serah having her weight raising a fair bit to put it lightly. She passed the point that was counted as healthy, and it didn't exactly gain her any more friends. It went on like that till she turned 15, and she decided to do something about it. Her family had just moved once again, and Serah had found someone she liked - A girl, two years older, living in the same street. However, with the feeling of having fucked herself over good time by having over 100 lbs added to her weight, she ended up burning the equivalent amount by working out and eating less than what any healthiness-idol would have told to. After force-starving herself for over a year, she finally became satisfied with her effort and she was happy with how it had turned out.

But of course, the impossible happened - On the day that she found her parents and brother brutally murdered in their own house, Serah had been over with the girl, confessing her feelings and actually being approved off by the girl. She had stayed there for a couple of hours before eventually going home, and, well, things didn't turn out too great after that. She never got to see the girl again, even after at several points having tried to bring her up as her alibi - The girl had just never been home. Aaaaand the rest is history, she didn't win the trial and was convicted. However, she knew just as well as all the other inmates that she was at a big disadvantage - Since she obviously never did any of the things she had been trialed for, and because of her massive weight loss, she ended up being both weak and lacked the mindset to actually use people for her advantage, like a lot of the other inmates had. (Oh wow, this turned out more so to her backstory... Oh well, our stories are what makes us who we are)

Other Info: Falsely accused, the murder of her family was done by loan-sharks and the drugs belonged to her brother. The sentence was put on her simply because she was the only one alive. She had been out when the whole event had happened, and the police didn't arrive before she had come back, them finding her soaked in her family's blood with a small amount of methamphetamine, a knife and a handgun found on the scene. She never had anything to do with the murder, but it didn't matter how much she fought in court, she lost the trial and was sentenced.

So far, there aren't any actual staff characters, though, so don't get your hopes up. Without at most a 3-1 ratio of inmates to staff, it's not happening. I would prefer a 2-1 ration. at the moment we have 4-0, so we need two staff characters.

:( Am I that forgettable?

Offline LimitlessNikkie

• A Good Girl Knows Her Limits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A Great Girl Knows She Has None
  • View My Rolls
Added time served to the char sheet.

I was wondering how head cases would be handled here. I mentioned Jackie being a psychopath in the character sheet and was curious if that would change anything. I was doing some extra research that's way I was asking.

Two very nice characters, Reaper. and that make the ratio 5-1

:( Am I that forgettable?

Not at all. I said there weren't any actual staff characters. There weren't, because you hadn't posted her.

I am going to allow you to have two characters, because they are so very different, and because as yet no-one has stepped up to the plate and said "I'll run this"...  Which probably means it's going to be me again, which means, in effect, no real GM-ing. *shrug*

I think the rule has to be, if you want a second player character, she must be very different from your first one. In other words, one D and one S.

Online Lynnette

Two very nice characters, Reaper. and that make the ratio 5-1

Not at all. I said there weren't any actual staff characters. There weren't, because you hadn't posted her.

I am going to allow you to have two characters, because they are so very different, and because as yet no-one has stepped up to the plate and said "I'll run this"...  Which probably means it's going to be me again, which means, in effect, no real GM-ing. *shrug*

I think the rule has to be, if you want a second player character, she must be very different from your first one. In other words, one D and one S.

I guess that makes sense.

And if you'd like, I could co-GM it with you, but I won't do it all alone. I have realized that I am incredibly good at crashing stuff, so I don't GM a whole lot alone or myself, because, well, master of crashing shit. But, as I said, I'd be willing to work with you as a subordinate.

Also, did it say in the OP that it wasn't allowed to have two characters? Also, I hadn't really planned to have a secondary char, it kind of just happened.

Added time served to the char sheet.

I was wondering how head cases would be handled here. I mentioned Jackie being a psychopath in the character sheet and was curious if that would change anything. I was doing some extra research that's way I was asking.

Someone who was truly a head-case, actually wouldn't be there. If you look into the criminal justice system in any "civilised" country, there is usually a "get out of jail free card" in the shape of "Not guilty by reason of diminished responsibility", or "Not Guilty by reason of insanity", or anything along those lines. People who enter such pleas are sent for psychiatric evaluation to ascertain if they are fit to stand trial. If the report comes back "No", they are usually remanded for treatment - in other words the "get out of jail" card actually gets you locked up in the nut ward! point being to be in a regular institution, the character would not be clinically psychopathic.

I guess that makes sense.

And if you'd like, I could co-GM it with you, but I won't do it all alone. I have realized that I am incredibly good at crashing stuff, so I don't GM a whole lot alone or myself, because, well, master of crashing shit. But, as I said, I'd be willing to work with you as a subordinate.

If you want to Co-GM, that's fine, although I've never really understood the role of a co-GM, other than to take some of the load off the GM. However, for me, the only way o do that is to write some of my one-on-one posts for me... *eyeroll* That or get me a new muse.

Also, did it say in the OP that it wasn't allowed to have two characters? Also, I hadn't really planned to have a secondary char, it kind of just happened.

No, it didn't, because I didn't think anyone would. But to be honest, I don't mind. I will say a maximum of two, though, and as I said, they must be different.

Online Lynnette

Well, it depends on how you look at it, but a co-GM usually just leans back and lets the main GM do all the work, for then to have the co-GM either approve of it, or come with alterations.

Really? I thought it was the other way around...

Online Lynnette

Really? I thought it was the other way around...

It's a very subjective thing, but it's usually the owner (In the role of GM) that decides how the story goes (In his/her head) and then runs it by the co-GM to have a second set of eyes look at it.

lol, I know, I was teasing.

I am thinking about making a second character myself, or possibly changing my existing one to make her less dominant...

Online Lynnette

lol, I know, I was teasing.

I am thinking about making a second character myself, or possibly changing my existing one to make her less dominant...

Right now, it shouldn't take a mathematician to realize that we need more staff, so I don't think anyone would try to kill you if you made a staff-character.

Offline Dhi

I'd like to pursue the nun chaplain idea and give you a second staff member. I have some writing I need to do before I work out her precise character, though.

Offline BeckyAnnn

I'd like to pursue the nun chaplain idea and give you a second staff member. I have some writing I need to do before I work out her precise character, though.

I for one like your nun idea very much.  :-)

Offline Dhi

Thank you!

Offline RedPhoenix

I am quite intrigued by it myself. :)

Also I'm just sort of curious what would a GM for this game do? It would seem a lot of characters come with plot elements attached and we could just sort of play out a day in the life or maybe rotate through players having plot points introduced for them. I mean I suppose someone needs to be the 'buck stops here' to solve problems and such but were you seeing a GM as really 'running' this?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:15:34 PM by RedPhoenix »

Right now, it shouldn't take a mathematician to realize that we need more staff, so I don't think anyone would try to kill you if you made a staff-character.

Trouble is I don't want to make a staff character. I'm going to change my character to put her lower down the pecking order. We have plenty of  top-dog student characters, and not many staff, so by shifting my character down, I help keep the balance I want, which should be "bottom heavy", with more dominant characters having more than one sub character to choose from, and the staff having the pick of all of them.

I really love the idea, Dhi, Please do.

Also I'm just sort of curious what would a GM for this game do? It would seem a lot of characters come with plot elements attached and we could just sort of play out a day in the life or maybe rotate through players having plot points introduced for them. I mean I suppose someone needs to be the 'buck stops here' to solve problems and such but were you seeing a GM as really 'running' this?

Someone has to set up threads, count posts, read every post, make sure people update their post headers, make sure that people obey the OOC rules... I think if we have NPCs created "on-the-fly" by players, it will remove the need for the GM to control NPCs. The only issue with that is if someone creates a NPC and keeps using her, she effectively becomes a player character, at which point the GM will need to demand a character sheet.

Other GM duties involve creating the environment - basically drawing floor plans of the school, moving time forward, chasing people who haven't posted, and generally keeping things moving. These latter three are the things I truly suck at.

Anyway, still hoping for some more players.

Offline Sarah Morgan

This sounds like it'll be an interesting game, if it actually gets going.  It seems like you've got plenty of inmates, which is what I'd play, as I don't think I'd be able to do dominance well, but I'll be following along if this gets off the ground.  Also, this encourages me to actually look at the ladies only forum, since I never have really looked at the non-roleplay areas of the site yet.

Offline Bamagirl

Player ID: bamagirl

Name: Pamela "Bam Pam" Roberts

Job: Watch Commander

Subject Taught: More of an enforcer than a teacher

Height: 5'8"

Weight 145

Personality: Angrily quiet and aggressive with the prisoners. Walks the block like she owns it, because for eight hours a day she does. And all the people in it too.

Any Other Info: Officer Roberts has worked as a prison guard for most of her adult life, starting off at a county jail and then moving to a maximum security men's facility. She has faced down some of the biggest, baddest and most dangerous- and she's completely innured to brutality. In fact she has a reputation for it, resulting in her nickname as "Bam Pam."  She's quick to go to the night stick, and says nothing of the rumors she killed a prisoner by shooting him in the back with a shotgun during a riot back in '03. Now she works at a juvenile facility, which among her profession is considered a little more sedate. There may be some mean girls inside the cells, but she's made sure every single one of them know that she is not just mean, but cruel. She lives alone with her Rottweiler named Eicke, which she brings to work from time to time to further terrorize her charges.

Pamela thinks these sorts of criminals are the worst kind of humanity. The violent offenses that have most of them locked up she believes they should never be released for. Because they were considered children at the time though each of them is getting far less than what she feels they deserve. She has taken it upon herself to mete out extra punishment and correction. She thinks that it is her duty to ensure that when these felonious femmes are paroled one day that they truly regret their heinous crimes, and have a terrified respect for authority and order.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:57:10 PM by Bamagirl »

This sounds like it'll be an interesting game, if it actually gets going.  It seems like you've got plenty of inmates, which is what I'd play, as I don't think I'd be able to do dominance well, but I'll be following along if this gets off the ground.  Also, this encourages me to actually look at the ladies only forum, since I never have really looked at the non-roleplay areas of the site yet.

Hi Sarah, I'd love to have you aboard. I don't think there's too many subs yet, we have a couple of dominants and a few switches and a couple of subs, so you would be more than welcome to bring in a bottom character. My usual plan in group games is to have odd numbers if possible and try to avoid it becoming just a number of linked one-on-one sex scenes - I discourage "pairing up" and like people to trade and even share partners as much as possible.

Player ID: bamachelsea

Name: Pamela "Bam Pam" Roberts

Job: Night Watch Commander

Subject Taught: More of an enforcer than a teacher

Height: 5'8"

Weight 145

Personality: Angrily quiet and aggressive with the prisoners. Walks the block like she owns it, because for right hours a day she does. And all the people in it too.

Any Other Info

Hi Bama. Just a couple of things:

1) your user ID is "Bamagirl", not "bamachelsea". It's not a major issue,  but things like that can sometimes lead to other things, like not updating the post header tag, for example.

2) While I like the idea of a night watch commander, and I think there should be one, I'm not sure what time of day the group will start at. I notice that this is your first group game on E, so you probably don't know how slow things tend to run here - A game started at breakfast will be lucky to have reached lunch-time the same day, some six months of real time later, unless there is a GM who moves the game forward.And so far this game doesn't have a GM.

My worry is that your character may end up waiting for ever to enter the game. The other alternative is that the game starts in the evening and none of the other staff characters get a look in. However...

As the only two other staff characters so far submitted would be 24/7 on-call, I think that might actually work.

3) Please could you expand on her personality a bit? Maybe explain why she is like she is? The other info tag is trhere for you to give her back-ground, her home life, her relationships, her family... Have a look at the characters so far submitted.

What do people think? Would an evening start work?

Offline LimitlessNikkie

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
What do people think? Would an evening start work?

Would limit inmate interaction since I assume like other prisons the inmates are locked in their cells at night.

Offline Bamagirl

Hi Bama. Just a couple of things:

1) your user ID is "Bamagirl", not "bamachelsea". It's not a major issue,  but things like that can sometimes lead to other things, like not updating the post header tag, for example.

2) While I like the idea of a night watch commander, and I think there should be one, I'm not sure what time of day the group will start at. I notice that this is your first group game on E, so you probably don't know how slow things tend to run here - A game started at breakfast will be lucky to have reached lunch-time the same day, some six months of real time later, unless there is a GM who moves the game forward.And so far this game doesn't have a GM.
Good catch on my username!  That's actually my yahoo so I get them confused. Fixed it. Also realized I spelled eight wrong!

Added more information, hope that fits better. Also made Pamela just a watch commander, so she could be there whenever.

As to the slow moving nature, heck, I'll probably be part of the problem on that one!  But this does sound fun so I wanted to jump in!

Would limit inmate interaction since I assume like other prisons the inmates are locked in their cells at night.

Actually, I'm considering making it a dorm thing rather than cells, because that makes it less likely that the game will end up as just "me and my cell mate having fun". If everyone is in the same dorm there can be gang rapes, mass hosing-downs, forcing the shy to strip in front of everyone... etc...

Good catch on my username!  That's actually my yahoo so I get them confused. Fixed it. Also realized I spelled eight wrong!

Added more information, hope that fits better. Also made Pamela just a watch commander, so she could be there whenever.

As to the slow moving nature, heck, I'll probably be part of the problem on that one!  But this does sound fun so I wanted to jump in!

That's much better, yes, thank you. I did notice the typo of eight, but I only comment on typos if they are amusing... everyone makes them, me more than others because I have a cranky keyboard with a mind of it's own!

Watch commander is good. I might still do the evening start, though... just do it a bit earlier - unless of course someone turns up and volunteers to run the game...

Offline LimitlessNikkie

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Actually, I'm considering making it a dorm thing rather than cells, because that makes it less likely that the game will end up as just "me and my cell mate having fun". If everyone is in the same dorm there can be gang rapes, mass hosing-downs, forcing the shy to strip in front of everyone... etc...

I had considered the same thing when thinking about how I was going to play through the game. I love the idea of doing dorms opens things up a great deal when it comes to interaction and makes for a dynamic all around I think. Thank you for clearing that up for me!