What's fun without a dash of recklessness? |WIP|Scar Cravings|

Started by LeSane, April 12, 2014, 02:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

The Misadventures of a Wayward Villain
Craving Level

Themes
  Monster(Girls/Boys), Demons, Con/Non-Con, Adventure, M/S, BDSM, Humor, and Fantasy

Being a Villain isn't easy. Especially when the only thing stopping you isn't one of those pesky Heroes coming to save the day, or some runt with a sword. No, Its the numerous failed plan after plan that does it hit off just right. The story follows the Villain/Villainess during the end of one yet another failed attempt of domination foiled by the usual chosen hero, and has been forced to return to their domain in order to come up with yet another marvelously vile plot. Yet, where is a Villain without their Minion along side them to drive their master a bit ragged and point out the gigantic holes in the lack luster plans.

With each idea botched up the Villain or Villainess takes it out on the smart mouthed minion who can't help but to rub it in their face each and every time. Releasing the bottled up frustration through whatever they see fit. The Master/Mistress and the minion should have a Love/Hate relationship where there are hints that each cannot do well without the other. One can say that it is a complex affair between them. There will be obstacles via other villains and the occasional Hero whom hopes to defeat the evil that plagues the land, but that is up to both of us to decide how that runs.

In all honesty I do not mind playing the Villain or Minion; Gender is not an issue as well regarding the position of the said Minion. Though if I decide to play the latter I'd be female since scouring for pictures of a certain character to use for that spot. That goes towards the Villain as well. If interested please drop a comment via PM. As I'll be adding more ideas in the coming days. Also, please note that My O/O needs to be redone. There has been a lot of things which has changed regarding a few things.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'