You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 08:59:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Date Nights (F for M)  (Read 310 times)

Online UsaniTopic starter

Date Nights (F for M)
« on: April 10, 2014, 12:05:26 AM »
A father's 17 year old daughter has started dating.  However, he doesn't want her having sex with any of the guys she dates because of how immature they are, so each night before his dates, he "relieves" her of her sexual desires.  Oral, fingering her, even sex if necessary.  I think it would be interesting if at some point the daughter stops dating because of what her dad can give her and she wants more.

I require that a picture be posted in intro posts, to me pictures bring the story to life more.  Now I will allow you to choose the image for the daughter since I already have an idea for what I want the dad to look like.  I would like to rp with someone who is a daily poster and NO ONE LINERS!  Please understand if you can't give me enough to reply to then I will lose interest quickly and will drop!  I only rp over forums.

This is who I would like the dad to be:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:00:09 PM by Usani »

Online UsaniTopic starter

Re: Date Nights (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 08:06:49 AM »
Looking again!  :)