Paint artistHobbies outside of racing:
Video games and parties for the most part, as well as regular painting, though it is something she for the most part keeps to herself.Appearance/Style Description:
Miranda usually has a pretty average, not too special style. She favors loose shirts and short shorts, along with ankle-cut shoes and a severe lack of socks. Besides that, she likes to change her hair-color ever so often, but normally doesn't keep the colors for very long, revealing her native hair color dark brown. She wears glasses while driving, a pair of simple rectangular ones with no top rim. Personality:
Miranda has always had a fair bit of attitude, especially during her younger ages. She didn't get along too well with her and her brother's parents, and fought with them more times than she'd like to admit. She's a fairly sore loser in more or less anything but racing. However, in a more relaxed setting, she's of the type who's head seems to be filled with nothing but clouds, just laying back and not giving a fuck about the world around her. In conversations, she'd normally seem rather care-free, though she has a more serious side that shows itself when she's either angered, frustrated or really pumped up about something.History:
Much like her younger brother, Miranda grew up with rich parents that had high expectations to both her and later her brother. She was a fairly good student at school, getting good grades and staying out of trouble. However, it annoyed her that even if she topped her class, her parents didn't truly seem satisfied. It was frustrating coming home with An A- but yet disappointing her parents, and after a while, she started to slow down on the school and focus more on herself and her own wishes. They fought a lot with one another, which went on for several years, before she eventually was fed up with it all.
When she was 16, having just gotten her drivers license and was ready to get on in life. However, she didn't want her parents to be hanging over her shoulder constantly, so she ended up stealing with her a fair amount of cash, leaving in one of their parent's cars, selling it and buying the car that she still use. While it had been a bit of a project, she had after a good while managed to get it up and running perfectly again. However, she was stuck as a 16 year old girl without an education and nothing better to do, she slowly got involved with racing. However, she had picked a bad car for racing in Seattle, the city she had ended up in while running away from the police and her parents. The car was an RWD, which wasn't very good for the slippery and wet roads of the city with non-stop rain. She did however end up having to get used to it, which she eventually did. Racing with an automatic with RWD was going against all the norms of Seattle racing, but regardless of that, she managed to make a name for herself eventually.
After a while living in the back of her car, she managed to get herself a job with one of the people she had been racing against after he got to know that she had renovated her car from scratch. He was a mechanic and offered her a job in his workshop. The pay was pretty shit, but she'd get a place to live and a small income, so it wasn't too much stress. She slowed down on the racing and started to study on the side, enjoying the daily work in the workshop. This went on from she was 17 till 22. She didn't have too much time in her schedule to study in, so it became a spare-time thing. However, eventually she got her degree and a good recommendation from her employer.
She continued with that line of work till she was 25 however. Her employer primarily did the mechanical aspect while she did the visual fixing. She made some extra money from the street races, and despite that her car wasn't made for driving on such wet roads, she eventually found herself driving in the same speed as the FWD cars she'd be racing against, if not faster.
When she was 27 however, the Seattle police preformed a huge-scale raid taking down most of the drivers in the area. The street racing had become a pest to the city and had to be dealt with apparently, which led to the police imprisoning most of her friends, and she spent half a month herself in prison, nothing close to what the others were to stay for.
After being let out again, she ended up travelling for a fair bit, doing small-work, staying a couple months before then moving along to the next, before two years later settling down in Miami, seeing that she missed the street-racing culture Seattle had.
(Rest is reserved for character relations)Current Situation:
Living decently, slightly boring lifestyle. Not too used to driving in Miami yet.Car:
BMW 3-Series 225i 2002-model (2-door model)Car Specifications
2.5L gasoline engine
193Hp (So used to typing Hk...)
Rear wheel drive (RWD) Strengths:Wet Road Driving
- After driving on wet roads for several years, Miranda has fully mastered the art of driving in high speeds on slippery and wet roads, not that she's expecting to have any major advantage seeing how sunny Miami is.High reaction time
- She has an exeptionally high reaction time, which allows her to act extremely shortly after realizing that something has happened.Seductive
- She has a sharp tongue and doesn't think twice about using it for her own personal advantage.Used to getting in fights
- Despite not being a big fighter herself, she has been in a couple of big fights and knows how to take care of herself to the best of her ability.Weaknesses:Crowded races
- While handling smaller races very well, she has less of an ability when it comes to very crowded races with many cars, often over short distances.Careful driver
- Her driving isn't fully as aggressive as many other drivers because she isn't fully comfortable with the Miami roads just yet. However, her passiveness is something that'll wear out over time.Rich people
- Despite having grown up in a rich family, Miranda isn't too fond of the upper class since she knows how hard life can be for the lower classes, and hopes she'll never end up in the upper class herself.Charismatic men and women
- Nothing beats a person with good charisma. Men that know their way with words definitely interest her a lot and she loves men in classy clothing and cars.