You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 10:14:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Daftlies literate D/S play and desired pairings/plots  (Read 672 times)

Offline DaftlydaftTopic starter

Daftlies literate D/S play and desired pairings/plots
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:58:54 AM »
A few notes about my role play style;
-I prefer quick para posters but if the story interests me enough I am comfortable with Novella slow posting and well thought out posts.
-I can be active at all times if the play is engaging enough..
-Some of these plots may seem smutty but I am interested in character development and writing a good story.
- I am very laid back about posting times and such.. I may lose interest in the RP but I will be sure to let you know if so...
- I have decent grammar and decent writing skills and I am willing to overlook those who do not have the vigilance for perfect grammar, the story catching my interest is a must..
-I am and always have been a Dom in the majority of my play.. If you wish me to play a sub it better be a hell of a good plot..
- I am very open sexually and do not mind fur or any fancy of mythical creature..
- I love rolling and combat scenarios added into the RP so let me know if that interests you as well.
-I am seeking partners that are open to discussion oocly and friendly and perhaps interested in writing that transcends one role play
-I prefer to RP in threads but am willing to RP in any format if the RP interests me enough
If this is all agreeable to you please take a look and send me a pm if anything catches your eye :)

Settings that I am comfortable with and willing to discuss pairings/plots in;
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Roman/Greek era and mythology
Tolkien universe
Marvel universe
DC universe
Modern day post apocalypse or medieval post apocalyptic
Disney universe
Medieval fantasy
Realistic medieval
Modern day with fantasy/ philosophical themes
My little pony
Grindhouse and themes of exploitation
Game of thrones

General themes for plots in any of the above settings;
Mind control
Opposing factions
Demons and angels
The corrupted hero
Mind fucks
Grand strategy in depth description of nations and their politics
World and history building

Corruption in the world of Disney
This can be set in a kingdom hearts based world where all Disney tales collide.. You would be playing an protagonist character and/or several different non essential characters that we decide on.. Think of the heartless from kingdom hearts except a whole lot hornier and a hell of a lot more devilish.. I will be playing Ansem.. (Final Fantasy) but my own take on him and him being a bit more evil.

Fallen Greek goddess
Recently a disagreement with Zeus has sent an unlucky goddess to the depths of Tartarus.. Unfortunately for her, Hades is the one who has control of Tartarus.. Hades takes control and struggles to dominate this powerful goddess.. I will be playing Hades a bit more evilly than usual and he will more like be directly opposed to Zeus.
Corruption in Camelot
This would be set in the Reign of King Arthur.. I will be playing a demonic leader or any variety of creature decides when we discuss it further.. You will be playing a camelotian noble woman, Guinevere, or Morgana..the plot would definitely vary greatly between Guinevere and Morgana because with Guinevere would be captured as an attempt to loosen Arthur's grip on the realm and Morgana would come to the leader to seek aid in defeating Arthur..

Corruption of a Champion.. (Transfiguration/NC/Mind control
So the idea is basically either I am the antagonist DM or the protagonist... Basically this will be set in the gameworld of Corruption of champions... If you don't know what that is, a random hero is chosen to travel into a portal... On the other side, there is many different kinds of demons and animals who attempt to corrupt the hero and the heroes goal is to repel the demons...As the antagonist you would be constantly playing different NPC's characters and as the hero your character will either repel the demons or be corrupted and become evil themselves..

Dystopian Tragedy
Think of 1984 or any of the various Dystopia theme literature and movies.. One of us will be playing a person aiming to take down the government and one will be playing a low ranking member of the government who hadn't realized it was so bad... This will be very character and plot driven and we can discuss more of the details or setting in PM.

Medieval Zombie outbreak
This would be set in the time of the dark ages and the catholic church would be the only remaining faction..Basicaly, our characters would try to survive being exiled by the church amongst zombies to ulitimately bring down the church

Elder scrolls
    Dungeon Delving
    Basically this would consist of me being a GM, but perhaps  I could play the final boss who in the end who captures your hero instead of being defeated. This would be very lore oriented and we would have much to discuss.. This could also consist of just two adventurers delving through dungeons.
   From zero to hero
   This would be set in the time of events of Skyrim. A man who was nothing before finds out he is dragonborn and aided by a female (your character) He saves the realm.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 02:38:05 AM by Daftlydaft »

Offline Aiyanna

• Generally Lucid ~ Marginally Manic ~ Intentionally Poetic ~ Sarcastically Witty ~ Loveable Comic Relief for the Masses
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • I only bite when you ask nice! ;)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Daftlies literate D/S play and desired pairings/plots MxF
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 09:37:15 PM »
Hey there. I was just on my way out for the night when I spotted your post. I love the way you've set things out, and I've definitely been looking for someone who likes to play more actively dominant roles. I will warn you now that my posts will  be slower, I work a lot and am normally tired afterwards, and don't have a lot of writing time. I have a few glimmers I wouldn't mind brainstorming into stories with you, if you are interested.

Offline Cheka Man

Re: Daftlies literate D/S play and desired pairings/plots
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 09:28:05 AM »
I just added you to my YM. I am interested in a My Little Pony themed rp.