Tomb Raider's Downfall

Started by Captain Maltese, April 09, 2014, 09:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Bones are being disturbed at an ancient Native Indian graveyard, and something timeless wakes up. While someone else are in for a rude awakening, spiritually and physically. A seasoned and unscrupulous treasure hunter has discovered an untouched sacred ground deep in the wilderness, with plenty of priceless artifacts from the farthest past of the Cherokee nation. She has dodged the Law so often that it is routine, but the justice that will be coming after her now is older than the concept of badges. How high a price will the treasure seeker pay when the Sacred Land Guardian comes to collect? 

This time I am looking for a female, to play a female character of the Lara Croft/Indiana Jones caliber doing cultural crimes with a wry grin. I will be playing a male Cherokee character, and I can guarantee that he will be of a Dominating nature. How far things will be going in the non-consensual direction is up for negotiation but the Guardian is obviously vengeful. Also there will be quite a bit of occult things going on; dreams and spirits and vision quests just to mention something. I wish to point out that I hold the Native Indian culture in high regard and especially wish to make a story where the Cherokee are not portrayed in an unjust or wrong manner. Osiyo.

As per current standards I am asking that replies are sent me through PM rather than posted here. Thank you.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories