You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:01:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: BESM 3 with Tentacle Monsters  (Read 1542 times)

Offline steelsmiterTopic starter

• Special Constable Wossname Ferret
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: At the Glorious Revolution with the People's Republic of Treacle Mine Road
  • you don't need a reason to help people
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: BESM 3 with Tentacle Monsters
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 11:17:57 AM »
Indeed, and wonder if some players who mainly play antagonists get to create own boss monster ;).

But as said, fine play the monsters like a co-GM and thus give you steel enjoyment playing char as I control the monsters (or help control them).
Well, yeah they could create their own boss monster. Might be interesting if they simply added monster traits to an existing character too, that's why I'm in favor of the "monster bait" tag ;D

But if you didn't want to play a character and strictly wanted to create monsters, we'd share those over PMs. I'd probably want to use Sleepy's character sheet (with a few changes), for the basic template.

Come to think of that, I need to post that. I'll be doing laundry today, but I'll certainly be able to tinker with it later. I'll still be watching this thread until I go though.

Well since games are always fond of that succubus trope why not add add a tentacle incubus? A creature that appears a stunningly handsome shirtless man in an olive green hoodie pulled over his head and black pants. He appears at first in fog or at a distance with a deep, sexy siren voice.. However once you get closer it becomes very obvious something is off
Indeed. The 'hand maiden' type character I showed you before could be wearing such a hoodie and a giant pair of hakama or other extremely baggy pants ;D

Those tight black pants are actually cords prehensile hairs that strip away to reveal a single neigh endlessly extending phallic tentacle and instead of a normal human genital like end, well have you ever seen that scene in aliens where one protruding mouth pops out of the other? Kind of like that.
I have seen that individual scene yes. There's any number of possibilities for how a humanoid monster could disguise itself for sure.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 08:28:46 PM by steelsmiter »

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: At the Glorious Revolution with the People's Republic of Treacle Mine Road
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 08:31:51 PM »
Ok, so by (something) I'm not really sure whether to call it "popular demand" or the lesser of 2 evils, Characters will have the choice whether to add Monster Attributes or retire their characters and create new ones. I'll be working on my character creation guidelines tonight.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 01:29:28 AM »
Any one of the settings you suggested could be fun.  I might particularly have fun with a fantasy setting with at least loose inspiration from feudal japan.
Alright, so that's the most assertive notion about what setting I should put it in, Anyone opposed to that?

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2014, 09:20:26 AM »
I am not against fantasy setting with feudal japan feel.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2014, 10:10:31 PM »