Greetings from the Shadows (M seeking Any)(Closed)

Started by Shadowsire, April 08, 2014, 11:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsire

Greetings and Salutations.   Thank you for taking the time to checkout my Games wanted thread.   I am a Dominant in a committed relationship, so I am only here seeking to write with others and make friends of course.  Now the depths of those writings are up to my partner as to how far the wish to go down the rabbit hole.   Should they want a story and plot driven tale then that is what they get if they wish to delve head first into the smut of the gutter I can show them the ways to richest of filth.   

My Ons and Offs are linked in the left side of my Signature and my Wiki is on the right.   Any thing else you wish to know you are welcome to ask by message or contacting my on Yahoo (Though the easier way is to message me via the forums first as I do not always turn on yahoo.)   

I only do forum games.   I prefer 2 to 3 paragraphs for stead fast posting but will go longer on slower posting games if my partner desires it so.   Picture or no Picture makes no never mind to me just let me know either way.  If I come to any part we have not yet discussed I will stop and message you a question, please do not hesitate to do the same with me.   

Ok on to the fun stuff.   These are the first of my Ideas and I hope to have more up as time goes on.

These first ones are Archetypes I have used over and over again and are some of my favorite.

The Taming : Your character is strong, willful, and independent or wild and uncontrollable.  Either way you have crossed my path and by one way or another being my own choice or the request of someone else to tame you.  Fight all you wish but I will bend you to my rules and my will. 

Hunters : Hunters have come to the forest and you have been warned to stay away from them.  Be it because you are a being that they would hunt or because these rough hearty men would not think twice of taking what they wished from one like you.

Position to be Filled : You come to me to fill a position be Secretarial or as a Maid or House Keeper or even a Baby sitter.  There are certain things I want from someone filling this position and my money and power allows me to take them without question through either control or force.

Paying Debts :Someone close to you owes a lot of money to the wrong people.   Just how far will you go to get them out of trouble.

Discord: Shadowsire#2706