You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:13:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 168 times)

Offline Angle1932Topic starter

« on: April 08, 2014, 09:21:48 PM »
Firstly, I can play either Anna or Elsa. ^^ I do have a plot in mind, though if it doesn't suit your fancy, fell free to message me with an idea of your own and we can talk about it.

I would prefer the rp to focus on the two of them and the story, as opposed to just smut. That's not to say I'm not interested in playing out the sex scenes(believe me, I am~) but there's just so much to their relationship that I'd love to explore.

I will try to post at least once a day, and failing that, I will get in at least two to three a week. My posts can range on average between two to four paragraphs, but can be more or less than that depending on where we are and how much I have to work with. I'm not picky about my partners post length at all, just give me more than one line and we'll get along perfectly. ^^

Okay, the idea(again, if you have one you'd like to discuss, shoot me a pm!) pretty much centers on an AU where, instead of arriving at the ice castle with Sven and Kristoph, Anna arrives alone, and is injured. Nothing too major, a sprained ankle, a pulled muscle. Something that would keep her from walking for long distances. Because sending her away would pretty much be signing her death warrent, considering she wouldn't be able to make the trip back in such a state and thus she'd freeze, Elsa is forced to let her sister say until she's well enough to walk.

This would, of course, give Anna plenty of time to try and convince her to come back with her.. and we can go from there.

Please Pm me with your interest, don't post here. Thank you. ^^
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:46:44 PM by Angle1932 »