You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:15:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Newly Turned f lf m  (Read 212 times)

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

Newly Turned f lf m
« on: April 08, 2014, 12:21:13 PM »
A woman is walking to her car after closing up the shop she owns when she is roughly pushed from behind up against her car,  a stinging pain as something pierces her throat. She can feel the heat of a mouth on her but before she can grasp what is happening, the loss of blood begins to take it's toll on her. She is nearing death,  blackness beginning to litter her vision when whoever was at her neck is pulled from her.  She slumps to the ground but her eyes are still open enough to see a man holding the other by his throat,  his lips raised in a snarl,  sharp fangs visable. But then the blackness pulls her under.

Her savior kills the new vamp for his foolishness.  Shaking his head, he lets the body turn to ash and be carried away on the breeze. These newly turned were getting more and more reckless, their creators not staying with their fledglings and teaching them the control needed to survive and keep their race hidden from humans. And once again, another human was dying at his feet.  The fifth one that week alone.

He heard the stuttering of her heart, and on a moan, her head turned letting her hair slip from her face. He froze as he looked at the angel before him. He knew then,  in that moment, that he had to save her. But there was only one way to do that.

He bit open his wrist and held it to her mouth. At first she didn't react, then with a gasp she grabbed his wrist with both hands and took long pulls of his life giving blood.

I need a male to play the vampire.  I will play the woman. I want to play out the transition, her hate for him turning her into a monster but also the feelings he felt upon seeing her face,  like he was meant to find her.

It will start out as hate and he promises to teach her what she needs to survive,  then she can go on her way.  He doesn't want a coven anyway, hating who he had become himself. But something blossoms between the two.

The info as to how and why on his part can be discussed.  Please PM me if interested and I ask to please check my o/o's first before doing so, located in my signature. 

Have a wonderful day and hope to talk to you soon!  :)