The Prude - Female for Male or Female

Started by HarmoniousProse, April 06, 2014, 08:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarmoniousProse

20 year old female Texan. A product of an extremely conservative upbringing, growing up in the Bible Belt. Smallish intermediate family: father, mother, three brothers. Quite introverted, a result of community beliefs and also due to how she sees herself. A rather disproportionate figure, some may say voluptuous, although not how she would word it. She'd most likely choose 'odd' or 'strange.' Thin, but incredibly busty and apple bottomed. In her world, these would be viewed as negatives. Her existence involves activities of gardening, taking walks, reading, yoga, basically solitary.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

How will the prude respond as "the universe" has other plans for her? To be thrust in to uncomfortable situations, filled with anguish, one after another. One in which she will be completely outside her comfort zone, dealing with physical/psychological traumas.

Potential embarrassments and humiliations, ranging on a spectrum from tame to extreme:

- Accidental/on-purpose wardrobe malfunctions
- Anal
- Bisexuality
- Body paint
- Camel toe
- Cleavage
- Costumes/dressing-up
- Daisy dukes
- Debauchery
- Dildos
- Forbidden
- Forced exhibition
- Forced facial
- Forced fellatio
- Forced hand job
- Incest
- Interracial
- Lingerie
- Love Making
- Masks
- Mooning
- Multiple partners
- Pigtails
- Positions
- Predicaments
- Shame
- Spaghetti straps
- Spandex
- Strap-ons
- Taboo
- Wedgie
- Wigs

Collaborators sought for this world-building exercise. Please message my in-box.

TheBlackMasquerade

I'd be interested in writing this with you. :) I just would need to work on my writing skills so they're more vivid. :P
O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)