You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominating the Dominant (F for M)  (Read 307 times)

Offline AWickedTaleTopic starter

Dominating the Dominant (F for M)
« on: April 05, 2014, 10:32:51 PM »
Hello wonderful people of E! I am currently looking for someone to play opposite my fae character, (See o/o for details), Deirdre. She is quite evil, tricky, powerful, and headstrong. I am looking for someone who can seduce her as she uses her abilities to seduce men into deadly traps before devouring them. She is highly intelligent and adores when men flaunt theirs. She has a thing for artists as she is not only a fae, but a dark muse.

I once played her opposite of a gentleman that played the perfect Lucifer. Dripping with sexual sin, physical dominance, and able to turn the tables on every attempt she tried to leave. He could get into her head, heck, he could get into mine as well. If you think that you have what it takes then bring on your best Devil!

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Dominating the Dominant (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 02:13:03 PM »
Your idea sound delicious. How would you see your character reacting to the pressure of an upper hand?

Offline Metro Mech

Re: Dominating the Dominant (F for M)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 12:16:45 PM »
Well I can try to seduce her if you want