You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:20:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Humiliation Idea (F for M or F)  (Read 245 times)

Offline swiggy3000Topic starter

Humiliation Idea (F for M or F)
« on: April 05, 2014, 06:34:23 PM »
News Anchor Blues

My idea for an RP is that I'd play a News Anchor. The kind of girl who has been pretty all of her life, was spoiled by daddy, has always gotten what she's wanted, basically she's a bratty princess. She constantly makes fun of people, mocks people, including the people that she works with. They let her get away with it though because she has the News Director wrapped around her finger and knows how to make people feel bad for her through manipulation.

Well your character comes along and has finally had enough. They're going to get revenge on the news anchor by humiliating her in a number of ways. Now what are these ways, you might be asking? Well we can talk about that one on one and find out the right mix to it.

I want this story to be big into humiliating my character and degrading her. If you're interested shoot me a PM.