You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 06:48:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: the family judge  (Read 123 times)

Offline seeker619Topic starter

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
the family judge
« on: April 05, 2014, 02:00:43 PM »
So followedd.metime in the future each couple when married will be assigned their own judge who they will call upon to iron out disputes.  However in this role play we find his methods are not what one would expect from Dr. Phil to say the laeast.  Once a complaint is logged follow ups aree onde to make sure all instructions are followed. 

A woman may complain that her husband spends too much time drinkinag at work.  Asked if he is a good provider she says yes that he buys everything the couple needs.  Asked if she has any bad habits she replies she may snack too much and occasionally gossip with her girlfriends when her husband is working.  For her intolerance and general pettiness she is ordered to have body modification surgery that would take off those extra pounds, keep off the weight by servicing her husband around the clock however he sees fit which he explains will take away his urge to stay away from the house drinking.  It would also curb her gossiping as the couple would be talked about more than any other as their sex is very exhibitionistic  now that she has lost her weight.

I see the couple going to the judge three or four times for this role play and we can decide beforehand what the issue will be and the solution of the judge.