You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:19:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: X: The Crossover Crisis [M lf F]  (Read 159 times)

Online TheVillainTopic starter

X: The Crossover Crisis [M lf F]
« on: April 05, 2014, 09:48:58 AM »
Some smartass decided that this felt very much like a comic book. As a result, so far we've been calling this the Crossover. A bright flash of light and suddenly Earth's population almost doubled. As far as we can tell it looks like at least three universes suddenly merged for no reason. At least, no reason anyone can figure out. At least we didn't get any copies, it looks like duplicates from the universes merged.

It gets weirder too. In my home universe there have always been people with powers and universes, some of the ancient ones were worshiped as gods but for the most part we kept them on the down-low. The average joe in our universe had no idea. The other universes didn't play it nearly so subtle. Now the news headlines are filled with names like Superman, Wonder Woman, She-Hulk, and Iron Man. Teams like the Justice League and the Avengers make the nightly news. These other two universes, they didn't play it subtle at all. Superheroes, teams of them - and supervillains.

My callsign is X, and I'm from the subtle-verse. I was told I had powers, and strong ones, when I was a teenager but it took me years to figure out that I was a power duplicator. Sort of. Long story. But I'm here, a reporter - just trying to figure out what to do in a world with two others crammed in its place. Just the same as anyone else in this crazy world...

An idea that's freed up that might be fun. Basic concept is the DC universe, the Marvel universe, and a third OC universe that played the existence of superpowers more subtly have merged for reasons unknown. I would play X, a subtle-verse superhero reporter who can temporarily duplicate the powers of others - at least in theory. So far he's only managed to do it a few times, and sex with the original power's owner seems to be required (though it is possible he just hasn't figured out how to do it otherwise). Which, now in a world with such diverse powers (and superheroines and supervillainesses), this seems - interesting.