You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:33:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ladies Only  (Read 821 times)

Offline BamagirlTopic starter

Ladies Only
« on: April 04, 2014, 02:28:35 PM »
So I thought about just editing one of my other request threads, but I'm trying to follow the rules on the monthly bumping policy (because if nothing else it gets on my nerves to see the same bunch of threads keep coming to the top). In that vein I'll have this new thread entirely that's just for my hot girl on girl action.

Basically at the moment I have no real hard plot ideas cooked up. There's some obvious cliché stuff of bored married woman and an opportunity and gals ain't really cheatin', right?  So yeah we can go there, but if you look at my preferences and other threads you'll see that there's actually a lot of places we can steer our story; don't be afraid to hit me with your wilder ideas.  As long as we are talking human beings behaving in realistic and predictable ways in a contemporary setting I'm pretty much game for anything.

Content: I can go from all story to all smut and everywhere in between. I prefer to write in the forums, but I'll also do private messages. There are some things that we may talk about that you don't want to air for everyone, I get it, so don't be scared!  I also like Yahoo Messenger, but more for plotting and direction, and OOC stuff to keep us on track.

Oh, and for this I want actual other women behind the screen. There's just some nuances even the best male playing the role won't get, and well...I think it's hot that if there's a chick diggin' it (so to speak).

This thread will get more stuff with time. Please don't post here.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:17:24 PM by Bamagirl »

Re: F/F
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 03:18:40 PM »
This deserves a bump.

Re: F/F
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 03:19:00 PM »
So I'm not promising fast replies, but they will be good replies. Kinky as you want, though honestly, as a Barbiesexual married woman, just girl girl stuff is actually pretty wild for me!

Oh yeah, what I really meant to say is bump.

Re: Ladies Only
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 01:10:01 PM »
Bumped with some changes.

Re: Ladies Only
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 01:49:15 PM »
Bumped because I want to play something girl girl.