You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:19:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Puppy Girl Needed [NC/Bon]  (Read 648 times)

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

Puppy Girl Needed [NC/Bon]
« on: August 26, 2008, 09:52:50 AM »
I have an idea for a game. A girl gets kidnapped from a big city (NY, Washington heck even Tokiyo) and then shipped to a man who lives out in the middle of no ware she doesn’t know ware she is. The man her master (Played by me) puts her into a series of restraints that makes it impossible for her to stand on two feet she can only move around on all fours.

She is the slowly trained to be a puppy with benefits, meaning that he occasionally takes her for his own pleasure. This would be all very NC, humiliation, heavy bondage since she would be bound all the time.

From day one he would basically treat her like a dog forcing her to do all the things one would, play fetch with her and make her get his house shoos.

If anybody is interested send me a PM

Offline playfullchick76

Re: Puppy Girl Needed [NC/Bon]
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 04:34:03 AM »
oh i like that, i like that one a lot. I love roleplaying as a puppygirl, especially unable to stand, im up for that most definately.

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

Re: Puppy Girl Needed [NC/Bon]
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »
Sorry all I should have posted that it was closed I have gotten a bit full with games and my time will get a bit less so I don’t want to short change anybody :)