You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:51:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars Search - Hutts (Several gender options!)  (Read 173 times)

Offline VisnaTopic starter

Star Wars Search - Hutts (Several gender options!)
« on: April 03, 2014, 02:16:16 PM »
I have a bit of an odd request, so I decided to post it by itself to see if it garners any attention. I've recently been craving writing opposite of somebody playing a Hutt. There is something about the ugly, hermaphroditic, scheming crimelords that spikes my interest. It is something I have never explored, and so I hope I can find somebody with a similar desire!

The story would revolve around your Hutt character and a wide variety of one or multiple slaves. The genders and species of the slaves are up for debate, but I'd be willing to do any of the following combinations:
  • Female Identifying Hutt/Female
  • Any Hutt/Male
  • Any Hutt/Feminine Male (Either forced or by choice)

Obviously, this story would have a decent amount of smut. But I do like a good plot, and so I would like to focus a lot of the writing on the political intrigue that goes with being a crimelord. Does the slave simply listen, or is he used for advice? There will also be a degree of nonconsensual content, since my character would be a slave. However, I'm open to playing a resistant character (with possible escape attempts) or a more docile one. You would have to be okay with these things, along with playing a hermaphroditic character, of course.

I have the idea a bit more fleshed out in my head. If this catches your eye at all, feel free to send me a message!