Pen Pal-> Multiple pregnancies (M seeking F)

Started by Winterton52, April 03, 2014, 08:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winterton52

Hi all

Still figuring out the ropes of Elliquiy, think I'm getting there!

Anyway, had an idea for a story, very vague for now, but I'd love for suggestions.

-It revolves around a male and female character, who begin a Pen Pal relationship after the male character visited her family and stayed with them for a semester.

The family is a typical loving one, responsible parents, one child. Until one day the mom gets given a piece of jewelry that not only causes her to become a nymphomaniac, but also greatly increases the chances of her getting pregnant.

So far it's flexible, but the idea is quite easy (workload-wise), but the basic premise is a chat between the two young characters, and how their chats develop as the mom gets pregnant again and again (obviously with multiple fathers).

Obviously time progression would have to be quite quick, to get through all the pregnancies and children.

Any thoughts/feedback is welcome, PM me.

W
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.