Hobbit Fan Game - Tauriel x Thranduil - Seeking a Thranduil (& maybe Legolas)

Started by LtRipley, April 01, 2014, 06:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Please read over my O/o thread before pming me, thank you :)

Spoiler Alert! If you haven't watched the Desolation of Smaug, you've been warned.

So, I was surprised to find that I didn't hate Tauriel. Having been a Hobbit & LotR fan for most of my life, I wanted to turn my nose up at some seemingly Mary Sue Elf lady being made and put into the movies to serve the purpose of forming a love triangle between Legolas and Kili. I still didn't care for it, but I liked Tauriel alright. Was discussing Hobbit pairings with another player and I got the idea for Tauriel and Thranduil in my head, they weren't up for it, but maybe some one else is?

From what I've read, Tauriel's parents were killed by Orcs when she was young and she was partially raised by Thranduil with Legolas. I think it would be very interesting to have a romance between Tauriel and Thranduil, they're so very different, and I love putting opposing personalities together like that. Throw in the fact that he practically raised her and it'd be even more interesting.

And maybe throw in something with Legolas if we're both up for it, that's not required though. It could be interesting to include him I think.

I think this should probably take place before the movie, since the third one hasn't come out so we have no idea what becomes of Tauriel. Perhaps when the Green Wood first starts becoming tainted, being corrupted into becoming Mirkwood would be a good time frame.

I'm looking for some one who can manage at least one post a week and do about 2-3 paragraphs a post.

LtRipley