You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:15:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Busty woman, embarrassing situations (m seeking F)  (Read 220 times)

Offline Winterton52Topic starter

Busty woman, embarrassing situations (m seeking F)
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:40:03 PM »
Hi all

Still trying to figure out Elliquiy, the forum is quite daunting!

Anyway, thought I'd post an idea of mine:

A cul-de-sac neighborhood, where a young High School Senior comes home for his summer holidays. While spending time at home, he meets the neighbor, an exceptionally large breasted woman, who despite this, is incredibly shy and not confident in her beauty. What follows is a series of embarrassing and sometimes hilarious events involving downblouses, nipple slips, breast play, and possibly a hint of lesbianism.

Name, a confident but inexperienced guy, loves sports and music, is very bright, but girls his age don't seem to realize it.

Name, High powered, career driving, loving wife. Never had many boyfriends, and never ever thought of women in a sexual way. Despite her large breasts, she seems to be unaware of their tremendous size, and dresses conservatively. Can be quite forgetful, to her downfall.

I hope this is enough detail, hope to hear from any takers!!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:44:48 PM by Winterton52 »