You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 25, 2017, 02:02:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 (Autumn) ~ August thru October 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: That Can Happen... (M seeking F)  (Read 467 times)

Online crimsonsnowTopic starter

That Can Happen... (M seeking F)
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:16:41 AM »
 Welcome to Crimson's Request Thread!

Please PM me rather than responding below. Also, before messaging check out my Ons/Offs thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=142783.0. Thanks!

I'm usually quite focused on building a story WITH a potential partner so request threads have never really been necessary for me. I'll post just my CANON WISHLIST here, also I'm only going to list pairings below, as plot lines will vary wildly based on discussions with my partner.

Mass Effect: My top request is one that goes back as long as I've been on E… I'm eager to play an original or canon character with my partner playing EDI. The other ME females are all unique and alluring in their own right, so I'd happily entertain another pairing but EDI is number one with a bullet.

The Magicians: A very close second on the wish list and my very favorite guilty pleasure. Alice and Quentin or Penny would be so much damned fun!

The Flash: Want to pair up with me for Iris and Barry? Or Caitlin and Just about anyone? Jessie could certainly work too... I can't say I'm too keen to write for Wally, though I might give it the old college try.

BSG: Looking to play one of the Eights? Or Dee? I'm flexible on characters I'd play with one exception… I'm not going to play Lee during his Pegasus command, that made me sad.

updated Oct 28th 2017
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 12:03:31 AM by crimsonsnow »

Online crimsonsnowTopic starter

Re: That Can Happen... (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 12:08:10 AM »
 Added The Magicians and The Flash. Removed a few older ideas.