You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:30:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: That Can Happen... (M seeking F)  (Read 267 times)

Offline crimsonsnowTopic starter

That Can Happen... (M seeking F)
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:16:41 AM »
 Welcome to Crimson's Request Thread!

Please PM me rather than responding below. Also, before messaging check out my Ons/Offs thread here: Thanks!

I'm usually quite focused on building a story WITH a potential partner so request threads have never really been necessary for me. That being said, there have been a few cravings that have long gone unfulfilled. I'll post them here and if any new ones pop up I'll be including them as well. I'm only going to list pairings below, as plot lines will vary wildly based on discussions with my partner.

Mass Effect: My top request is one that goes back as long as I've been on E… I'm eager to play an original or canon character with my partner playing EDI. The other ME females are all unique and alluring in their own right, so I'd happily entertain another pairing but EDI is number one with a bullet.

Dead Or Alive: The DOA girls are always fun to watch fight, but I'd really like to get to know one! Hitomi and Leifang are the most sought after for me, but just the same as above, I'm open to hearing other ideas. I'd be playing Hayate/Ein, Jann Lee or an original character.

Smallville: Want to pair up with me for Lois and Clark? Or Lois and Oliver? Lana could certainly work too. I'm not even going to rule out Kara or Chloe. I can't say I'd make a very good Lex or Arthur however, though I might give it the old college try.

BSG: Looking to play one of the Eights? Or Dee? I'm flexible on characters I'd play with one exception… I'm not going to play Lee during his Pegasus command, that made me sad.

Twin Peaks: I won't lie this has been a craving since before I even knew erotic RP was a thing. Shelly Johnson… table for one please. Audrey Horn is also a fine option! I'm comfortable playing any canon character except the bad guys and the old guys (Cooper, Bobby or Sheriff Truman: yes; Leo Johnson or Pete Martell: not so much).

Firefly/Serenity: This one I've done before, which is why it's listed last. I'd prefer playing opposite River, Kaylee, or Inara. In that order. Pretty much any male character is in my wheelhouse so I'd let my partner make a request who to play opposite.