You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:41:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Salem Institute of Magic (HP verse): Recruiting now!  (Read 8497 times)

Offline AribethAmkiir

Re: Salem Institute of Magic (HP verse): Recruiting now!
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2014, 02:25:30 PM »
That is a nice bonus yes.

You have energy for that after GMing?

Offline Aiden

« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2014, 02:26:18 PM »
You'd be surprised. -grin-

Offline Crash

« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2014, 02:27:27 PM »

Never too tired for that.

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2014, 02:29:02 PM »

We GMs are made of self-perpetuating energy. At least when sex is the goal. >.>

Isn't that right, Aiden? *grins and winks at him*

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E™ ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2014, 02:31:45 PM »

To quote Aiden:

Imagine the three GMS who have been busting their ass to make this game.

Granted I am the slacker, but I can get away with it since I just stand around looking handsome and make kissy faces at the girls.

So you see... thats how he still has energy :P

Offline AribethAmkiir

« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2014, 02:34:39 PM »
Oh!  Super-powers revealed!   I see.   ;D

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2014, 02:56:31 PM »
*tugs at her ear as she thinks and works on yet another NPC sheet* There is nothing quite like fleshing the world out.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2014, 03:41:46 PM »
If anyone is looking to plot or anything of that nature, I suggest posting requests and feelers here.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2014, 03:44:44 PM »

"I can assist you with anything you desire...for a price."

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2014, 03:49:52 PM »

"I can assist you with anything you desire...for a price."

Clea is annoyed by how hollywood stereotypical he is. xD *pets her Voodoo Queen and tries to avoid her blowing up*

Offline Aiden

« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2014, 03:52:49 PM »
I like his look, but if people want his traditional look...he'll give it to them.  >:)

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2014, 11:25:51 PM »
Going to make a first year girl with Shay Mitchell and my muse really wants a bestie played by Ashley Benson.... just putting it out there xD

Offline Aiden

« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2014, 12:11:17 AM »
For all future character submissions...

PLEASE post the characters name in the subject- It would help a lot when we review them.

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2014, 12:34:10 AM »
For all future character submissions...

PLEASE post the characters name in the subject- It would help a lot when we review them.
Will do! ^_^

Online Absinthe Tori

« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2014, 12:48:10 AM »
CS submitted! hehe

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2014, 08:52:50 AM »
I have a question about this:
EXTRACURRICULARS:
Music
Art
Drama
Quidditch
Equestrianism
Muggle Sports
Chess

Forgive mr if it's clarified somewhere and I missed it. But what are the rules with extracurriculars for third years (which is what I'm making)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2014, 08:58:35 AM »
I have a question about this: 

"EXTRACURRICULARS:
Music
Art
Drama
Quidditch
Equestrianism
Muggle Sports
Chess"

Forgive mr if it's clarified somewhere and I missed it. But what are the rules with extracurriculars for third years (which is what I'm making)

There is no rule for the extra curriculars. These are taken outside of normal class times and are open to everyone. They are not classes and thus have no bearing on academic history or anything like that. Just think of them like "clubs" for people to participate in if they wish.

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2014, 09:42:48 AM »
Thank you, ma'am! ^_^

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2014, 09:48:41 AM »
I would keep in mind, however, to be realistic. If you overload your character with extracurriculars, they won't have time to study or do homework and their grades will suffer for it. Balance is important. :)

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2014, 09:57:29 AM »
Oh. I know. I only want one or two.  Music for sure. Possibly either equestrian or art too. But I wont go over two. I'm very realistic about these things. Seen people go overboard in my own groups and then "yell" at me or the other GMs when they would be told "no". Like yeah, I'm never going to be "that" person and if I ever am, somebody can strangle me. Lol.

Plus the student I'm making is fairly shy so it would be out of character for her to be involved in a lot of social things.

Sorry. Rambling. Things just pop out sometimes

*goes back to nosing details together for my characters*

Offline Aiden

« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2014, 11:43:04 AM »
After weeks of recruitment for Haf, and about 3-4 days of not logging in to a million Pms.

This is me this morning.

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2014, 11:53:18 AM »
*snickers*

Aiden turned into a black man :P

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2014, 12:00:47 PM »
More questions! Sorry. They be cometh as I moveth .

Okay,
1) when it comes to my pure blood's mother do you want her to be of one of the other family names y'all have listed. Or if I say she's from France (which I want to do anyway), can her maiden name be a French name not on the list?

2) How far back and how in depth do you want each generation to be? Mini bios for the parents are easy. Mini bios for the grandparents are doable. But do you want anything bedsides birth and death dates, jobs and ages for anything beyond that and how far beyond grandparents do you want? Do you want me to list aunts and uncles too or leave that open in case somebody wants to make a cousin?

3) Shifting from the student to the adult here. I noticed Care of Magical Creatures is not claimed. But I saw somebody interested in it on the first page here. I just want clarification there in case the player lost interest. If she didnt and its not available, thats fine. I was just curious as thats a position I'd love.
After weeks of recruitment for Haf, and about 3-4 days of not logging in to a million Pms.

This is me this morning.

Lol. I get stressed over 10 pms. I'd probably have a mental break down from as many as you probably get.

Offline ebpohmr

• Enigmatic By-Product Of a Human Mating Ritual, Snuggle Bear, Spawn, Muse Doctor, part-time Lothario and all round spice weasel!
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Words! Thou art my bitch!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2014, 12:16:19 PM »
Must fight the urge to try and make an Arithmancy professor once my firsties CS is finished... :P

Offline Aiden

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2014, 12:33:25 PM »
More questions! Sorry. They be cometh as I moveth .

Okay,
1) when it comes to my pure blood's mother do you want her to be of one of the other family names y'all have listed. Or if I say she's from France (which I want to do anyway), can her maiden name be a French name not on the list?
She can be from off the list, but in that case it would be her maiden name that is changed over.

2) How far back and how in depth do you want each generation to be? Mini bios for the parents are easy. Mini bios for the grandparents are doable. But do you want anything bedsides birth and death dates, jobs and ages for anything beyond that and how far beyond grandparents do you want? Do you want me to list aunts and uncles too or leave that open in case somebody wants to make a cousin?

Immediate family, siblings, mother/father/ grandparents/great gransparents. If you WANT, you can add uncles/aunts great aunts/uncles, but you can just leave it open in case someone wants to make a cousin/family member.

Ohh, and once a family name is claimed and a tree starts to form. Other players will have to add on to that family tree for their own characters if they wish to come from the same family. A bit of a lazy way to be a pureblood without ALL the work, don't get it twisted, there is still work to do but its less then starting from scratch.

3) Shifting from the student to the adult here. I noticed Care of Magical Creatures is not claimed. But I saw somebody interested in it on the first page here. I just want clarification there in case the player lost interest. If she didnt and its not available, thats fine. I was just curious as thats a position I'd love.  Lol. I get stressed over 10 pms. I'd probably have a mental break down from as many as you probably get.

We have 3 apps for ComC, we are planning on giving it to the best sheet. And by best we mean who do we believe makes the most "believable" professor for this particular subject (same with all subjects). The devil will be in the details in this case. Those who are not picked may choose another open subject to apply for or rethink their app. It's not based on a first come first serve, but once we "lock" a person in, that spot will be closed.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:48:34 PM by Aiden »