You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:47:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Wyytch World (Mythic Pathfinder System/Freeform; Closed)  (Read 4467 times)

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: The Wyytch World (Mythic Pathfinder System/Freeform; Closed)
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2014, 09:32:34 AM »
oh, and I think Wahida is missing a +2 somewhere?  Humans get a floating +2 in pathfinder, and girls get +2 to intelligence (?) or charisma, they're choice, in this game. 

(Do you really want 13 strength in a 20 point buy game, for a character who rolls her scimitar attack and damage off of dexterity?  I hope I'm not being rude by mentioning it...) 

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2014, 09:40:19 AM »
DM, sent you my finished character sheet.

(Do you really want 13 strength in a 20 point buy game, for a character who rolls her scimitar attack and damage off of dexterity?  I hope I'm not being rude by mentioning it...)

Where are you getting Dexterity to attack/damage? She's using the archetype, not the feats. She's keyed off of Strength. Plus, she'll need 13 strength if she wants to grab power attack or the like.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:44:45 AM by Ghostwheel »

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2014, 10:35:53 AM »
Oh!  I beg your pardon.  I must be misremembering the archetype then, or thinking of a different one. 

Still working on Orimar, but her he is. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10jgjNPtqu4V0LAIW2hwQ-oD_AdPM-0E3T_5jLveJD-c/edit

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2014, 10:56:35 AM »
Some of us would have been 'here' longer than others.. given that some races age slower. :D

Offline Lockepick

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2014, 11:56:50 AM »

Offline Marie Reynolds

Online Elven Sex Goddess

• All doorways lead to adventure.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • "Imagination is the fruit of sensuality"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2014, 01:56:40 PM »
oh, and I think Wahida is missing a +2 somewhere?  Humans get a floating +2 in pathfinder, and girls get +2 to intelligence (?) or charisma, they're choice, in this game. 

Thank you for reminding me of the floating 2 pts for a human, I completely blonde moment it. 

Where are you getting Dexterity to attack/damage? She's using the archetype, not the feats. She's keyed off of Strength. Plus, she'll need 13 strength if she wants to grab power attack or the like.

You are correct Ghostwheel, as I was looking at the time.   To the future and the ability point gain to bump up the strength.    Since realizing the application of going finesse was unfeasible since  nothing was said in giving the ability towards application upon a scimitar which does not fall under the feat.   

I have adjusted the character sheet.

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2014, 09:11:13 PM »
Guess I can post my sheet since all the cool kids are doing it. Let me know if I missed anything.

Character Sheet

Offline SheerFantasiaTopic starter

• The Dreaming One ~ Elliquiy's Resident Uchiha
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Overworked and under...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2014, 12:11:19 AM »
@ Elven Sex Goddess & Muse: I believe there is an applicable feat (p. 286, Inner Sea World guide) called Dervish Dance that allows something like that, but only for one-handed use rather than two-handed (but perhaps is all part of a 'let's. get. dangerous' moment when she puts aside her other weapon  ;D  sorry my inner geek had to speak there)

As for everyone else, glad to see the char sheets rolling in.  And the OC will be up in an hour or two (cutting and pasting and doing the necessary formatting).  Please do review it and give me you thoughts on any issues you feel are likely to crop up, as the three intro posts on the OOC will be the general game etiquette followed when the IC is up.

Thanks guys!

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2014, 02:38:22 AM »
And the OOC is up.  I've posted in within the EX-Small Groups to be safe, since the potential for it is high in a setting of this sort (though believe that most smut is likely to be Light in nature)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:54:52 AM by SheerFantasia »

Offline torawashi

« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2014, 04:41:20 AM »
Levi's sheet is still WIP, but I only have equipment and traits left. So here it is. I'll have the missing bits plus background fluff tomorrow.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2014, 04:43:54 AM »
@ torawashi: No problems at all.  All I needed right now was the stats.

I think we're just waiting on Callie Del Noire and Siereis for their sheets.

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2014, 05:07:26 AM »
Do you plan on also having a character sheet thread? Should we post our character sheets to the ooc thread? Or something entirely different?

Offline Lockepick

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2014, 08:06:07 AM »
I would also appreciate a character sheet thread -- or just putting all the character sheet links in one place. Makes it easier to plan.

Offline assleigh

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: tickling your imagination right there behind your eyes
  • There's so much to me and so little there...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2014, 09:21:43 AM »
Ditto to that thought, maybe more then just links a quick Name/Class/Gender/Race listing if not 'Rogues Gallery' based off everyone's pics

Online Elven Sex Goddess

• All doorways lead to adventure.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • "Imagination is the fruit of sensuality"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2014, 09:37:18 AM »
The Slaanii (slah-nai):  On Allukashia, it is a given that women are somewhat more sexually promiscuous than other settings, but its not necessarily a great deal for men.  Approximately 1 in 100 women are what are known as Slaanii, they are perfectly normal members of their race and gender, but with the exception that when they first lose their virginity, the latent magical power within with flare suddenly (awakening power as a sorcerer or oracle).  The process is ecstatic for them, but fatal for the male partner.  This sort of Sexual Russian Roulette has been a large contributing factor to bisexuality, at least until men can confirm a woman in no longer a virgin.  There are always rumours that this death-curse does not only occur the first time a Slaanii sleeps with a man, but every time that she does - and in doing so gathers immense amounts of magical power in very short order.
        GMís Note: This is general information to set the tone.  As a general rule, I wonít be throwing sexual content in the groupís path apart from the very occasional flirting or propositioning NPC Ė in short, sexual content only becomes an issue if players start pursuing it (just remember to keep in mind what your fellow players might find offensive).

I know it is general information to add depth to the world.   Also that your not planning to throw out sexual content as the main theme from npc, other then the occasional proposition.      That such issue comes if players pursue a sexual drive in game.    I am not looking to play a sex crazed driven character.    I however, as in background see it more in line to a romance novel.   That it could happen,  and I also see my character as a virgin in her new body.  The one that she grew up in Wyytch world.    As I believe others also envision their own as virgins.   So I take it there is a one in hundred chance that our characters could turn out to be slaanii.

I would also appreciate a character sheet thread -- or just putting all the character sheet links in one place. Makes it easier to plan.

I second this.

Some of us would have been 'here' longer than others.. given that some races age slower. :D

Very true.   

Offline assleigh

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: tickling your imagination right there behind your eyes
  • There's so much to me and so little there...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2014, 09:42:03 AM »
How wrong is it that I wondered if my character could be a Slaanii because it would so fit her dark, goth vibe? That's expecting her Eidolon not to 'count' as a man, since it's a monster... But then again, Eidolon's die and come back at half HP so he'd be 'perfect' for when she's dieing for a hard shagging ;)

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2014, 05:45:14 PM »
@ torawashi: No problems at all.  All I needed right now was the stats.

I think we're just waiting on Callie Del Noire and Siereis for their sheets.

Working on her today

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=855098

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2014, 06:07:36 AM »
Do you plan on also having a character sheet thread? Should we post our character sheets to the ooc thread? Or something entirely different?
Ditto to that thought, maybe more then just links a quick Name/Class/Gender/Race listing if not 'Rogues Gallery' based off everyone's pics
Yes, there should be eventually.  Right now I've just been focussed on getting the game up and ready, but I'll put one up shortly after we start the game and before everyone gets to 3rd level.  I'll keep the suggestion for summary in mind when I make it.  Thanks all!

I know it is general information to add depth to the world.   Also that your not planning to throw out sexual content as the main theme from npc, other then the occasional proposition.      That such issue comes if players pursue a sexual drive in game.    I am not looking to play a sex crazed driven character.    I however, as in background see it more in line to a romance novel.   That it could happen,  and I also see my character as a virgin in her new body.  The one that she grew up in Wyytch world.    As I believe others also envision their own as virgins.   So I take it there is a one in hundred chance that our characters could turn out to be slaanii.
How wrong is it that I wondered if my character could be a Slaanii because it would so fit her dark, goth vibe? That's expecting her Eidolon not to 'count' as a man, since it's a monster... But then again, Eidolon's die and come back at half HP so he'd be 'perfect' for when she's dieing for a hard shagging ;)
In principal I would have loved to make this open to players, however, I'm afraid it won't be possible for game balance issues.  Essentially, what a Slaanii does is gain 2-4 levels of Oracle or Sorcerer in exchange for her virginity and the life of her first male partner.  After they lose their virginity, the status of Slaannii doesn't matter any more as they can go on to enjoy a regular sex life.  (Greater?) Slaannii can keep doing this even after they have lost their virginity, trading the lives of an exponentially increasing number male sexual partners to quickly gain levels in the class they gained the first time they lost their virginity, making them something of a bogeyman amongst men, as they are not limited to the one-time loss of their virginity.

Oh, and those who are killed by a Slaanni's death-curse won't be coming back for anything short of a Miracle or Wish spell.  Despite this, the death is particularly traumatic and even after coming back, they permanently lose 2d3 points of INT and CHA (without possibility of recovering it; to put it in game mechanics  :P)

Working on her today

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=855098
That'll be enough for now.  I hope you find a way to keep it from disappearing!  ;D

Online Muse

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2014, 11:38:44 PM »
Oh, there's my confusion! 

Dervish of the Dawn get's Dervish DAncer as a bonus feat at first level. 

Dervish dancer does not. 

Let's see how late I am...