You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:02:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Why was LovelyWinterStorm deverified?  (Read 328 times)

Offline backlash84Topic starter

Why was LovelyWinterStorm deverified?
« on: March 30, 2014, 03:14:32 PM »
I checked "The Pillory - Bannings, Access Restrictions, and Policy" but it didn't mention her, wondering because she was an old partner of mine. Who would I check with to get the info?

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Why was LovelyWinterStorm deverified?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 03:21:17 PM »
Members are deverified for several reasons.  It could be because they haven't logged in for a period of time or their email address is not working.  There is a sticky above with more information.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=63450.0

Offline backlash84Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 03:24:58 PM »
Alright, but who should I contract to find out why exactly they were removed? Usually they are listed along with everyone else who has been removed. As someone who was partners with her I would like to know.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 03:31:37 PM »
This is not a disciplinary situation but a technical one.  The member involved is the only one who can handle this for privacy reasons.