Dark Fantasy - Romance, Action, Betrayal, and Kinky Sex {m for f}

Started by nailcrosser, March 30, 2014, 02:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailcrosser

I have a loose story:

A longtime member of the king's court is not who he or she seems. This individual is a spy from another kingdom or rebel faction, a master of seduction and manipulation. Another resident of the castle {perhaps a bodyguard or princess} has secretly fallen in love or lust with this traitor, and once the royal family has caught wind of the spy's actions and the private affair, both are considered highly suspect and found guilty of treason. They are arrested and sent off to the kingdom's dungeon: a mysterious, labyrinthine prison carved inside of a mountain long ago by ancient elves. It is filled with traps, monsters, and small communities of prisoners who have managed to eke out a meager existence in hopes that one day they find the fabled way out. These two characters must watch each others' backs as they navigate further and further down the levels of this nightmarish place.

I would prefer to play the spy but would have no problem with being a member of the court's guard.

I'd like to use a very light dice system for the combat in this one. There will hopefully be a good balance of action, kink, and plot. 2 paragraph minimum per post please. PM me if you are interested, and I would love to hear any ideas you may have for the plot. Be sure to check my ons and offs to see if we click:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152213.0