You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:22:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Magic of the Pen [MUL]  (Read 460 times)

Online MagicalPenTopic starter

Magic of the Pen [MUL]
« on: August 25, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »

Magic of the Pen

What were to happen if you found a Pen and it began talking to you? Would hold onto it or run away screaming? If you kept it, what would you ask for if you had just three wishes, knowing full well that there would be consequences? What happens if the Pen had alterior motives?

Looking For: A girl willing to use the Magic of the Pen

An Unexpected Room-mate.

[New England type setting] Sam had been lucky that his family owned a luxarious cabin on a lake no more then 5 minutes away from the Campus of the small, quiet college he was attending. But it was far too big of a place for him to live by himself, and he was still paying rent. So he posted an ad in the local paper and the college one, looking for a room mate. Even the school got involved, searching around for a room mate for him. He wanted another student, perhaps some one he could become friends with, and because once the school year finished, his family would be using the place for a summer escape. They didn't want a year round tenant. Mel - like Mel Gibson, he thought - had responded to his ad and was due to arrive any minute now, to move into the place. It would be the first time the two met and he was getting a little anxious.

Looking For: Mel. (Note: Due to a confusion with names, Mel is really a GIRL!)

The Dancer

Drew, recently turned 18, and a group of his friends go out to celebrate by going to a strip club. To his surprise, one of the dancers is his new neighbor - who he knows is married! The following day, while mowing the lawn, his mom calls him and tells him to head over to the neighbors once he is done. She wants to hire him for the summer doing yard work. But thats not all his neighbor has in mind, and things only start to get heated when she gives him a private lap dance - reminding him to keep things quiet or she'll tell his mom where he went that night.

Looking for: A young-ish (24 - 30 years old) married-dancer/stripper.

Offline xXStarlightXx

Re: Magic of the Pen [MUL]
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:24:29 PM »
Hey, I wouldn't mind doing the Unexpected Room-Mate with you, sounds like fun fun fun.

Online MagicalPenTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 12:21:07 PM »
Sure - i'll send you a PM.

Offline Silver

• S' Lovely Iridescent Wife | D's 'Gangster' Wifey | Enigmatic Thoughtful Conundrum ♡
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Where Schories Inspires ♡ Deep within Dreams and Winegum ♡
  • No matter where I go... here I am...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »
Once I am approved I would love to talk about the Magical Pen idea which you have Sir.