You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 09:56:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Oh hai! *Wave* New here, looking to play... (M4F) Show me around?  (Read 222 times)

Offline ThesaurusTrashTopic starter

Okay, so I'm new here, just got approved. I have no avatar, profile, likes/dislikes list, or clue how things work here. I'm still reading, trying to figure everything out, but I also want to play! (I guess that's obvious or I wouldn't be here.)

So... I like romance twisted with just about anything else. Modern realistic, modern/urban fantasy and post apocalyptic (kind of over zombies, but will play them -- aliens and robots are my favorite apocalypses) are my bread and butter. I also dig good sci-fi, fantasy, and, especially, steampunk.

I'll make a better introduction sometime when I have a better grip on this place.

Online Vercile

• ♔ Princess of Peril ♔
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Stone walls echoing naught but ecstasy, rattling chains restricting fear, the mind's eye dazed in exquisite miasma
  • ☠ Spank me teacher, it's the only way i'll learn ☠
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Oh hai! *Wave* New here, looking to play... (M4F) Show me around?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 02:57:01 AM »
Hello ThesaurusTrash!! Congratulations on your Approval!! Looking forward to seeing your O/O's up and how you're going to customize your Profile (Avatar, titles, etc). :)

Offline ThesaurusTrashTopic starter

Re: Oh hai! *Wave* New here, looking to play... (M4F) Show me around?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 03:48:05 PM »
On's/Off's posted

elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200417.0