Done Full Name :
Gabriel De JulioNicknames / Aliases :
Gabe, Kid, so on and so forth.Age :
Male Marital Status :
SingleFormer Occupation/Position :
High School Graduate Strengths : Jeet Kune Do
-No where near professionally trained. He only had an actual year of studies with instructors, before having to move around with his family a lot. The other years he has been homing his skills through research, training, and imitation, but at least he has the general basics down.Free Running
- But not for long extended distances. When he does run, he can generally climb, slide, or jump over most objects that would otherwise slow someone down with good timing. Also he can make jumps that may seem otherwise impossible; of course nothing drastic of being hundreds of feet apart. Staff Weapons
- He has no martial arts training in this field, again this is something he has picked up and personally taught himself in. Still, he is by no means a rookie with a 'stick,' he can constantly spin his weapon in various directions around his body before deciding to strike a peculiar location of his opponent's. Zombies he doesn't bother too much with elusive moves, he will just give them a royal beatdown and limit his twirling only as a means to draw the poise of the weapon for another consecutive strike or to interchange between targets. Utilizing
- Not to be mistaken for handy man or anything of that like. He will use his surroundings to his advantage. Whether it is kicking something down to create a temporarily barrier, wetting the floor with a slippery substance, or so on. He just doesn't limit himself to his body and staff for weapons, keeping an eye of everything around him and how he can use it briefly and efficiently. Quick Reflexes
- The only truly natural talent he possesses. Maybe he was born with it, maybe it came from all those days of having to deal with bullies; but the fact is, his body is quicker to act at first sight of something incoming towards him. There is no delay on his end, even when tired his body will still make that move to protect itself if the opposing object is dangerous. Weaknesses : Jumpy
-Maybe it could be mistaken for paranoia, but he has a habit of putting up his guard from just about anything happening around him. Trash can falling over? A distant moan or groan? A random shadow moving? So on and so forth will put him on the edge. Also strangers can do the same as well, people he don't know that might be reaching for something, he won't be waiting to find out what it is, he may even close the gap and attack. Strength
- Even with all that working out and trying to stay in shape, he is far the strongest of men out there. As a result he tries to avoid scenarios that may involve grappling in a fight and sometimes has trouble with lifting or moving objects on his own. Firearms
-Never touched a gun, how will he even begin to understand how to use one? He avoids them out of the livelihood of shooting himself. Mechanics
- Again not an expertise of his, machinery is on the bottom of his list, unless it is a computer or gaming console and even still he doesn't know how to fix them if something were to happen to them. Rashness
- He can be quick to act and put himself in dangerous situations when otherwise he may not had to, to begin with. Such as going to someone's aid when they may already be doomed and possibly even failing to save them as an outcome. Such as confronting someone who is bigger and stronger than him in a physical brawl if he sees them in the wrong. His good deed bravery may very well be the death of him someday, after all there aren't living heroes anymore. Immature
- The way he acts often seems that he is far from grown up. His carefree and joking attitude usually is mistaken for a sense of immaturity and could set people over the edge if they are nothing more than rain clouds in personality. Outdoor Survival
- This involves, hunting, camping, fishing, knowledge of plants so on and so forth. He is just a city boy, he doesn't know anything bout the country.Melee Weapons
- Beyond the traditional hand to hand ones such as brass knuckles and things of a staff nature such as the bo-staff he carries around. It is highly likely he won't be as proficient with them as he would be with his bare hands alone. Special Gear :
-Six Foot Metal Bo-staff
-Water and Canned food.Height :
5'8"Weight / Body type :
150lbs / Athletic-ish, he has his fair share of muscle and body fat. Nothing too unsightly, but he is by far where he wants to be. Hair :
Brown and wavySkin :
HazelDistinguishing Features :
None really.Personality :
Gabriel is truly one of a kind; the type that carries an extreme sense of personality about him. Love him or hate him, it would phase him much. He carries a strong sense of optimism, where others are deciding whether a glass is half-empty or full, he simply sees a complete full glass shrouded by illusions. He does not easily allow any negativity to get to him and when it does he will jokingly shrug it off as if it was no big deal. Yea, the world may of went to shit; but by no means should that revolve around him going with the flow of the reality as a whole. He does keep an open mind, considers everyone else's opinion, but he will not sway from his. He also has no desire to try to be something he isn't and usually this too can lead others to believe he is either extremely self-centered, stubborn, of ignorant to the chaos the world has been drowned in.
The worse aspects of his character could make him seem annoying, childish, and immature. He has at tendency to joke around a lot; but only he does this to attempt to keep things as lively as possible. Uptight individuals will more than likely never get along with him and the same could be said of him with them. He despises closed mindedness, actually loathes any source of pessimism involving how doomed something may be. To him, life is worth living to its fullest, that you have to take both the good with the bad and make something of it. Even f it may appear he is making 'light' of something, it is not because he is not taking it serious, far from the fact. His remedy to problems is by brushing them off and moving forward instead of constantly looking back at them and moping over them. He just does not have the time for that. To reflect may lead to giving up and giving up will surely result in death; two of which he has no intention of letting happen.
The best aspects of him is that he will do whatever he can to help someone as best as possible. He isn't a counselor by any means, but he will still treat someone as a friend and try his damnedest to aid them at his capabilities of getting through any mess. This too can put him in dangerous situations depending on those he may seek to help; honestly one never knows when they will be in a similar situation. One day, perhaps being the 'good' guy will play out in his favor. Not that much of a religious type, but as a firm believer in karma he is positive that his actions will go unnoticed and that he will be rewarded for being one of the few genuine noble human beings out there. Likes :
- Bruce Lee
- Martial Arts
- Adventure movies
- Horror flicks
- Fruit drinks
- Uncommon weaponsDislikes :
- Spoiled people
- People that lack a sense of humorFears :
- Zombie Chuck Norris
- Being alone with a big dude named Bubba
- Being suck into the pessimism that a lot of the world shares.History :
Youngest of three, Gabriel has spent most of his life within Los Angeles, California. He came from a well off family; although his father and mother had immigrated to the US from Portugal and despite being a born American citizen, the accent he carries has cause its fair share of problems. It has not been how he talks alone, but also the hard labor his parents had done to get as far as they did in a new country. For Gabriel, unlike his older siblings, he was ‘blessed’ to attend private schools, but that did not save him from the cruelty of typical school drama.
It was evident of what was going on when his family saw various bruises from time. Gabriel often said he fell down or something of that ilk, being a child he didn’t want to cause too many problems. He did not wish for his family to feel any sense of the blame just because he was different; but thankfully at the same time he had older siblings that been through similar situations. His brother decided to take him to a martial arts class and had him enrolled. For the next year he attained their courses on a daily basis; balancing his studies, exercise, and training all in one.
This lifestyle did not last for long when his father landed a better job somewhere within Central California. His family moved and as a result he was thrown into another new private school setting. He tried to live as much as an ordinary life as possible, blend in, but it didn’t always save him. No matter how much of a funny guy he was, there were those that would still try to make themselves feel superior in picking on him. He had his fair share of fights, both wins and losses, the latter more so when ganged up on by fellow students. A harsh lesson that would teach him that not every fight can be won, especially outnumbered and something that later develop into a more ‘cowardly’ running away tactic.
When he wasn’t either fleeing or getting his ass kicked, he was spending time within the big city. He had made his fair share of friends, surprisingly more than he had done inside of school. There were plenty of interesting people out there, well, before the entire crisis the world is in today. In fact, some of their street smarts rubbed off on him, often competing with others in games of free running to one objective and the next. He could not always keep up with them and when he did, well, his body was far from being a star athlete. Still, these adventures were promising endeavors, even more so when gave him other lessons about fighting one may not typically find in a class. Most of which he rather avoid for one on one conflicts, but otherwise….
Never did he neglect his training or what he had learned from his classes for that one year. In his free time(when he was not hanging out or trying to stay in shape) he would often borrow some of the books on Jeet Kune Do from his older brother, spar, or watch old Asian flicks staring Bruce Lee. Days he stray from his current regime he was doing chores for others and making small change all of which he saved up to buy various things for himself.
Most of those items were ‘kid’ things, video games, anime, naughty magazines on the down low and so on. The only thing he got to be considered as a weapon was his bo-staff when he was around the age of seventeen and has been practicing with it for the last couple of years. Of course finding somewhere to train in it was usually the problem and in more public settings he often got looks from strangers.
Eventually he made it through the nightmare of High School, somehow only to be tossed into another survival game. In a way, he can almost find it funny, honestly no one knows when the apocalypse will hit and less alone in their youthful days of life. The shortest memories he can recall beyond High School was trying to get out of the city with his family. His mother and father being bitten and separation from his brother and sister as well when getting away from a horde.
For the past six months he has been going from one group to another, often becoming separated from them as well, leaving because he cannot deal with their mentality, or watching them fall victim to the undead or other dangers. Sexuality :
HeterosexualSexual On's and Offs :
Too lazy to link. Player :