You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:00:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Desires of an Outlaw (M for whomever)  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Outlaw FallenTopic starter

• And if you don't know, now you know~I'm taking back the crown.~I'm all dressed up and naked~I see what's mine and take it~The crown, so close I can taste it~I see what's mine and take it~Finders, keepers, losers, weepers~
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Heroes get remembered, but legends never die
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Desires of an Outlaw (M for whomever)
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:09:23 AM »
What a Fallen one hides in the dark recesses of his heart...
Currently very selectively available for plots!

Welcome to the new and improved page where I will put all of the games that I am craving. I may or may not also track my ongoing games here. I've still got a couple of plots remaining that others either dropped or never got any response in the way of interest. It should be noted that in none of my plots will I be carrying the story completely by myself. Some I will to some degree or another, but most of them will require some virtuoso and creativity on your part to keep my interest. In other words, I expect my partners to carry their own weight. So, without any further ado, let me invite you in...

My Dragon Knight

Main Elements - Romance, shifting, collaring, spiritual bonding, magic, open to oviposition... and pretty much most other kinks, since I'm usually open to discussion on this stuff anyways xD
Interest Level - Duh! Dragons and magic and romance? Sign me the fuck up...

"Long ago, the great dragons looked down on men and the other creatures walking the earth, and decreed that they should be watched over and protected through their infancy. And so dragons watched those that walk on two legs with a mixture of interest and disgust as they fought over land and precious metals and stones, and even females. There were those of our kind who stepped in, offered themselves as a common enemy for man to rally against. That was when they began to crawl from the dark ages. For, you see, only in the midst of adversity does man realize his own potential.

As the ages went on, and man grew more knowledgeable of himself and the world around him, and the worlds beyond his own, dragons and man came to an understanding. With his knowledge of us, the circle was complete, and we could exist openly, without fear of being hunted. Even more, we could protect man and elf and others from the dark creatures of the world without hiding in the shadows. And as man and dragon grew close, bonds were shared among them, and man discovered magic that he had never known before.

They say that our goddess fell for a man... a king she swore to protect... gave him her heart, and in so doing, gave him the secrets to bind our noble race. Just as any man, he proved himself to be treacherous and filled with greed and ambition. So this is why we are born into slavery and live caged, only to be released to fight man's wars for him. But, my children, this is not a reason to hate man. No, you should still love them and watch over them. Not all of their hearts are so dark, and they do bear the capacity to care and love deeply. Watch over your knights, little ones, and guard them dearly. For as certain as the sun rises, the day may come when giving your heart to a man may free us just as the first heart given bound us. And even if it does not free us all, it may offer you some freedom of your own."

All young dragons know the legend of the first dragon to love a man and how it bound their entire race to the whim of man. Many of the old dragons have passed away from neglect, heartbreak, or just killed in battle, and the teachings of compassion are slowly fading from existence with their passing. They give way to hatred and resentment as the younger generations grow to hate the human overlords for their lives of captivity and war. For every dragon, there is one road; fly into battle with your rider as long as you are called to do so, and that road ultimately leads to one inevitable end for every dragon.

However, because of the bond formed between dragon and rider, the dragons can never turn on their human handlers without harming themselves. Riders are picked from a young age and paired with a young dragon, and they are trained from a young age to become Dragoons in the wastern lands, Dracknights in the east, and many other names, but the world knows them all as Dragon Knights. When the Dragon Knights return from battle, the dragons are shackled and caged to prevent escape, or worse. The cages are intricately built and enchanted, but so are the shackles, and there is a very specific reason the riders are kept from their dragons when battle is not on the horizon.

The dragons shift to a form resembling something like the elves, with pointed ears, sharp fangs, enchanting eyes and patches of pearlescent or iridescent scales accenting their bodies. Some have tattoo-like markings on themselves, which resemble those that appear on dragon riders as their bond forms with their dragon, making them easily identifiable in public. They are said to be some of the most beautiful creatures, but no one ever sees them to know. That is until one night that one young Dragon Knight sneaks in to see his dragon in its cage.

You will play that Knight's dragon, and what her disposition is toward her rider and man in general, I will leave up to you. But her rider has always been kind to her. Maybe she's a dragon that didn't bond with anyone before my character. Maybe she already cares deeply for him. This is another pairing that I would like to see a very deep romance and bonding with. Perhaps, like the stories say, the key to her freedom and happiness is loving her Knight.
- Taken

Angel and Demon

"Because only a love so pure can cast light on a heart so darkened... and only she can endure the pain that one will surely suffer at the hands of that love..."

As an avid player of demons and fan of star crossed romances, I have always longed to find a partner willing to write this pairing with me. While that may sound like an easy task, it's even harder than one might imagine. There's so many ways such a pairing can come about, but there are always so many different things that will play into it, both working for and against them. It's an amazing dichotomy, and demands as much attention and care as any story a thoughtful and deep writer can conjure. At some point, they are complete opposites, which do naturally attract. But perhaps there are things they recognize in one another that they like... or even hate. It also calls into question so many things like faith and loyalty and the very things they know to be true.
This is a pairing that I want to see the deepest romance in, and it can come out of so many different scenarios that I could write pages of plots just on this pairing, alone. I do like the idea of incorporating a BDSM element. There's also the matter of children and potential complications there (any excuse for me to work an impregnation risk in there, right? xD). This is, by far, one of my favorite plots, followed closely by a demon and paladin pairing (which I may write up another plot for).

Demon and Demon Huntress
Once again, my penchant for demon characters and tragic romances shows itself. This came to me and seemed (sarcasm incoming) EXTREMELY original. But seriously, something about the idea struck me. I like the idea of a professional demon hunter/borderline assassin working her way toward my character as a target, but coming into his life as a romantic interest. Perhaps feeling him out, first. Would he want an aggressive partner who seduces and takes him? Would he want a demure, shy thing that catches his eye and coaxes out the instinct in him to take her dominantly? The list of approaches goes on, but it is all in the spirit of determining whether or not my character is a force for good or evil in the world. Perhaps she knows he's a demon, but wants to be sure he's evil. Or perhaps she has a kill-all-demons policy, but doesn't know he's a demon and needs to determine as much before killing him first. Who knows, but part of the fun of this story is the adventure of seeing how my partner plays it all out. The end of this story isn't necessarily set in stone, and I look forward to seeing it play out!
- Taken

Assassin's Creed 4
Main elements - Piracy, trap, romance, high seas adventure, dirty awesome pirate sex xD (it could simply be pirate-based, it doesn't necessarily have to be AC-based for this to work) 
Interest level - This plot has been dropped by several partners who were newer to E and didn't stick with it or didn't stay on E, but my interest is still there. I'm hoping for a good partner who shows real interest in this plot who REALLY wants to dive into it and can give me that infectious craving and plot stuff out with me.

My character is the captain of a ship and has a bit of history with yours. Your character is a woman who craved the swashbuckling life of a buccaneer (or had other reasons to escape her own life at home), but could obviously not do so as herself. So she adopted her alternate persona 'Jack'... whatever last name you decide... breasts wrapped and all. I do actually want her male name to be 'Jack'... this has to do with my own obsession of calling my male friend's named Jack 'Jackie'... don't ask, but easiest way is for her original name to be Jaquelin, but it doesn't have to be.

Anywho, their history is that my character met 'Jack' as a young man and helped him get on his first ship after he learned enough from my character. Fast-forward some years and Jack has become first mate for the half-crooked captain she's sailing under and is probably one of the best officers one could hope for and can sail with the best of them (as an aside, she loves taking the helm... no, this isn't meant as innuendo xD). Both ships are in port when pirate hunters raid the island. Jack's captain is killed and his ship is sunk. My character's first mate is also killed in the raid.

An interesting part of this would be that, when the pirate hunters attacked, your character was out in a dress with her hair down and was defended by mine. 'Jack' could pass on that his 'sister' appreciated my character protecting her. Anyways, I'm getting ahead of myself, this is just a possibility. The game would start from the morning after the attack. I REALLY want to see how this plays out. I think a part of my attachment to this plot is the Death of Mary Reed when there was so much potential for a romance in AC4. There's plenty of potential for adventure and romance here.
- Taken

Code Geass
Main elements - Code Geass fanfic, incest, romance
Interest - No interest has ever been shown in this plot, so my interest is still very much in this game.

I will play Lelouch and you will play Cornelia. It's some years after the Zero Requiem and Lelouch is believed dead. He took his father's Code, though, and became immortal. So he calls Cornelia and Schneizel to him and asks for their forgiveness. This will require some skill and knowledge of Code Geass on your part (though I don't mind sharing all I know of the show) since there will be a considerable number of emotions that Cornelia goes through in this reunion before the romance blossoms.

Because I am mainly interested in playing across from Cornelia (if you couldn't tell from all the pics featuring her xD), the incest element is flexible, and I would be willing to discuss playing another character opposite her. I just happen to love the character of Lelouch and would like to play him in an RP setting.

As always, I'm willing to discuss any of the elements of my stories. PM me with your interest, please.

Ignore this... group game ideas that I need to work on.
The Last Oath
Howling Steel and Iron Hearts
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:09:27 PM by Outlaw Fallen »

• And if you don't know, now you know~I'm taking back the crown.~I'm all dressed up and naked~I see what's mine and take it~The crown, so close I can taste it~I see what's mine and take it~Finders, keepers, losers, weepers~
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Desires of an Outlaw (M for whomever)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 12:33:48 PM »
This is a concept that I actually brainstormed with the help of another Elliquiy writer, but never actually got the possibility to play. I'm leaning toward a sci-fi setting, mostly because it's not a setting I've been able to write in for some time, but I'm flexible on that as I am on most details. As always, if you're iffy on something, I'm always glad to discuss it. Current inspirations for this setting are Battlestar Galactica, Xenosaga, Firefly, Dark Matter and Outlaw Star. While I take a lot of enjoyment out of harem anime, I would rather this story not be that silly.

Let me be clear on one thing, though; this is not a project for the faint-of-heart. The partner(s) that take this on will be writing multiple characters, and will also be expected to help carry the story to some degree. I don't want all of the other characters to be cookie-cutter damsels in distress, I actually want them to have their moments. I've seen some real talent in so many writers here on E when it came to coming up with so many diverse and amazing characters, and I hope to see that here. Not all of the cast you bring in needs to be a permanent fix. Some can be temporary characters serving the purpose of a plot.

Anyways, I will digress for now. Here's the plot. I'll go ahead and say that there's really not a whole lot off-limits here in the way of races and kinks. If you like what you see, feel free to PM me!

Harem Space Odyssey
In the far future, humanity was invaded by aliens, and a massive interstellar war was fought. My character was a soldier in that war - probably just a junior officer dragged into the war somewhat unwillingly, because as things got desperate, they started making every young person fight. He was on a top-of-the-line battlecruiser that came under heavy attack. Virtually everyone was dead and the ship was moments away from being destroyed, so the Captain made a desperate maneuver around a massive star - diving deep into the gravity well, so that if the enemy followed they would be torn apart... but the time dilation would be so great that the ship would not emerge until years later (though the crew would experience only minutes). Unfortunately, the ship was too badly damaged and the Captain miscalculated... everyone on the ship was killed, and the ship was trapped in the gravity well for hundreds of years (though, again, the lone survivor - my character - experienced only minutes).

While my character was trapped in the gravity field, the war ended. Humanity lost. The snake-like aliens took over the human worlds, and turned humanity into a subjugated slave population. A handful of human worlds and colonies still exist, left alone so long as they pay taxes and tribute to their serpentine overlords.

Hundreds of years later, there is a small alien transport ship that has a small group of human females on board. Humans are often used as cheap, expendable drones to do dirty, menial, or dangerous work; females are preferred because they're less aggressive and can squeeze into smaller spaces. These females were all raised on human livestock farms before being sold as drones, so none of them have ever seen a male (the sexes almost never mix unless they're being used for breeding).

One of the women manages to reprogram one of the sentry droids (a bio-organic cyborg a la Kos-Mos/T-elos) usually used to keep the human livestock under control, and they stage a mutiny and take over the ship. But... they're hardly free. There's nowhere they can go in the universe. They can't go to a snake-alien world, obviously... but just as obviously they can't go to a human world because the humans will simply turn them over to the aliens - they can't afford to defy the aliens, and harbouring runaway slaves would definitely count as defiance. And they can't simply fly around forever; they'll run out of supplies or be caught by a patrol ship.

But one of the women has heard a legend. The legend of the last battlecruiser. According the legend, a human battlecruiser is trapped in a gravity well, frozen in time. It's not considered any kind of a threat: first of all it's likely that everyone on board died during the gravity maneuver and the preceding battle, and secondly it won't escape the gravity well for another few hundred years. But if they can use the transport's grapples to pull the ship out... they might gain themselves a battlecruiser. Then they could fly space forever, and no one could challenge them! It would be very risky - the transport might be torn apart, or fall into the gravity well itself... but the alternative is almost certain death.

So! Of course they manage to pull the ship out... and they discover to their surprise that the crew isn't all dead! And, my character discovers to his surprise... that he's a couple hundred years in the future, the war is over, humanity is now a slave race, and there's a ship with a couple of hot women and a reprogrammed killer robot who desperately need his help - and his ship. They have to teach him about this new, dangerous universe he finds himself in... and he has to teach them about what it means to be human, and free. And of course, they all go off on adventures in his battlecruiser - or, when they don't want to attract attention, they use the captured alien transport, which is small enough that it can actually dock in the battlecruiser's hangar - generally acting like space pirates robbing and destroying alien ships when they can, and seeking treasures that might give them an edge, and a better chance of long-term survival. Occasionally they'll rescue other humans (to add to the harem, or just to have a girl-of-the-week character), secretly work with the human worlds behind the aliens' backs, and meet with various rebel groups and other human pirates (most of whom will, coincidentally, also be hot girls).
- Taken
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:57:59 AM by Outlaw Fallen »

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 12:48:21 PM »
The following is a plot belonging to Kokaine, whom gave me permission to take it to another partner after she discontinued writing solos. Her intense craving for this plot was infectious enough that I am just itching to write this yesterday, so anyone (female, male, or liege) who wishes to take on the role of Nissa (I'm open to name changes) will have my eternal gratitude <3 The only changes I see myself making is that I will probably play one of my wolf demons as opposed to a werewolf. I've kept the wording exactly the way Kokaine wrote it out of respect, but I will play the male in this plot.

Nissa Blackthorn
Content: M/F - human (possible furries but not mandatory), NC/Dub-Con,  heavy on the Dominance

Scenario: Your character is a dominant male werewolf (or cat if you'd prefer) looking for a new pack to call home when he finally stumbles upon something he never thought he'd find. Drifting on the breeze is the scent of a female werewolf just going into heat, but she's not just any wolf. No, this wolf just happens to be the female Alpha of the local pack, one who refuses to bow to any man and who has no intentions of taking a mate. Many have tried to lay claim to her and they have all failed. Her scent is strong though, impossible to ignore. Your character would give chase in the hopes of claiming her and therefore a spot for himself in the pack as Alpha, unfortunately, heat or no she's not going to make it easy.

Setting: Modern - Wilderness / Cabin in the woods

Requirements: The player who takes on this role should be comfortable with at least some violence. No need to get ridiculous of course but these are people who are very close to their animal and the full moon will be near enough to make things interesting. The aim of course is to prove your wolf is dominant enough to be worthy of my female Alpha, not to just slice her up or brutalize her just because. (Meaning he wants her for a mate, not just a conquest.) Sex may start off non-consensual but should be fully consensual by the end. I'm looking for a real battle for dominance here. Kink is fine. Human or furry (anthro) form is fine for sex.

The idea is that the claiming begins when the male takes my female but that is far from where it ends as he needs to win her heart to cement the mating and keep others in the pack from trying to challenge him.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:58:15 AM by Outlaw Fallen »

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 07:28:48 PM »
Putting this muse juice here because I LOVE a tragic romance...

« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:58:34 AM by Outlaw Fallen »

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 06:05:48 AM »
So this is a plot that came to me based on a story I read a long time ago. It's an old nordic story, and has been known by many names. I loved the story, seeing as it's a tragic romance. This romance was a little too tragic for my liking, though, believe it or not. Anyways, I decided to take elements of it and make my own tale. Normally, I prefer a shared story experience with a good deal of collaborative writing, but this is one story where I will do a good deal of throwing some of the plot twists and stuff out, myself. At least initially. I'm fine with sharing such details with those that want to know, or not sharing for those who wish to just have the adventure. I don't care how long the story goes, really, and at some point, I will open it up to a more sandbox style where we can collaborate a little more. But I will say that the song I attached to it does have some significant meaning to the story.

Main elements - High fantasy, drama, romance, hypnosis (my character, for plot purposes, not smut), adventure, revenge, court intrigue, open to plenty of kink for those that want it
Interest level - Very high

'Many things are said of a star that falls to the earth. The scale of a dragon. An angel's tear. A demon being struck down. The death of a king. But there are even more things to be said of the power that can be found where a star falls. A power that rends mountains and shatters castles, parts seas and splits the sky. Power that can destroy nations. Or build them.

Of course, many things said of such acts tend to be blown out of proportion by... misunderstanding and the times they are told. The story growing more and more grand with each passing after its initial telling. In this instance, however, such a legend proved to be true.

See, there was once an Elven queen of such beauty and magnificence that her lands still tell of her. She had been blessed by the gods of old, and not just in her looks. You see, she was a sorceress, and a damn fine spellblade, at that. Her power had reunited the Elven nations and ended the wars between her people and all others. She claimed that only one man could defeat her, and for many, many years, there were many suitors that came. And the challenge was put to all of them to best her and make her lay down her crown and kneel to the only man worthy of her loyalty. She even let those that wished to face her in hand-to-hand combat, but they even said that her might could not be bested by martial skill.

According to her people, there was a prophecy of a star to fall from the sky that would bring whatever nation found it first a weapon of great power. And the day came where a bright light scorched the sky and thundered as it crashed to the earth. The queen, believing the prophecy as much as any mystic would, left her kingdom with her royal guard in search of where it had landed.

As she drew closer to the desolation wrought by the star's fall, she could feel its presence. Ordering her guard to stay behind, she went in search of it. Unbeknownst to her, a young knight, whose home had been not so many miles from where the star had fallen, had also gone to explore the site where the star had fallen. He had beaten her there by only a moment or two. The moment they laid eyes on what lay within the crater and one another, they were in a struggle to claim the treasure of the fallen star.

But there was more to this young man than met the eye. He was of a bloodline thought long extinct, a race whose very blood had been said to have come from the dragons, themselves. But that is another tale. When the boy defeated the queen, she immediately submitted to him and told him that he could do with her as he pleased, but her fate was to be his bride. They laid together that night, and shared a passion that had to make the gods jealous. They each took half of the mysterious metal that had fallen from the star, the young man promising to ride to her lands and wed her.

These two were destined for great and terrible things, and many wonder if their destinies truly were entwined, as the stories like to maintain. But let me tell you what really happened...'

People have told me my narrative-style plot descriptions are confusing, but... I don't know why, I keep using them. I'm looking for someone to play the Elven queen described in this tale. I would play the knight, though I'm flexible on certain details. Like, he could be a member of her own royal guard, or just not be a knight at all. I'm tired, and maybe I'm getting a little mushy in the brain x.x. So yeah, as always, shoot me a PM if you're interested.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:59:01 AM by Outlaw Fallen »

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 11:42:20 AM »
I had a long drive last night, and I was struck with a plot. It isn't fleshed out in the slightest, I just have some basic ideas so far. If you have more ideas for it, as always, I'm glad to hear them. Gritty slice-of-life stuff isn't typically my thing, but this one just hit me right.

So my character would be a cop, maybe a plain-clothes detective or undercover... or maybe just a street cop. Yours could be a hooker or even just a troubled young woman (thinking somewhere between 18 and 23 for the latter to work) that has had some run-ins with my character. Maybe she was instantly attracted to him the first time she dealt with him, or maybe, over the years of dealing with him, she's grown fond of him. However it started, I see her becoming... not obsessed with him, but wanting him enough that she's willing to make waves over it.

I see my character turning her down outright. Not because he isn't attracted to her or they don't have a lot in common, but he does have a career to consider. Maybe he's married, too. Maybe they are both in relationships. And I think she would have the presence of mind to know that his turning her down was the 'right' thing to do, but wouldn't deter her. Him trying to be noble and good and all that just makes her want him more when she senses there's a bad boy in there.

Then, somehow, someway, she finds out that my character visits an adult bookstore or strip club known to have gloryhole and prostitution services. And, after figuring out his routine, figures out how to be the girl on the other side of his wall. I figure this goes on for a while, and maybe she tries to figure out how to take it further, because just having him through the wall isn't enough for her. Maybe he's struggling with the same thing, because the girl that has been on the other side has been more amazing than anything he's ever had. She could also be trying to figure out how to tell him that... since, unlike the other girls, she didn't put a condom on him, she's worried she might be pregnant.

So, this is all just me throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks. I don't mind if whomever picks this up decides to pick and choose what elements they want to include and what they don't want.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 11:56:29 PM »
Okay, my last post lied. But only slightly. There is one other slice-of-life scenario that I've been absolutely dying to play for a while, but kept forgetting to put it here. Concrete elements include cheating and impregnation. Wouldn't mind including some bondage and a bit of D/s elements.

Your character and mine are two people who met at the gym. Both happily married or in serious relationships. At least, that's what they thought. Maybe they were just comfortable. At first, they just happened to see each other two or three times a week, crossing paths in between different workout machines. It didn't take long for them to drop any pretenses of trying to pretend they weren't appreciating each other's hard-earned figures. After a time, he made a joke about it... perhaps that old gem about taking a picture... perhaps something more original. Either way, it had her smiling or even chuckling in a way that made him want more of that positive attention.

Conversation came easy enough when they actually started talking. Numerous common interests, hobbies, and goals. They agreed on politics and religion almost entirely. At first, they just made a point to get on the treadmill or run the indoor track together for the company and conversation, then they would go about their separate workouts. Then they were making it a point to be at the gym at the same time on the same days. They quickly became wonderful friends and grew close. They were happy around each other.

And the arrangement seemed fine. Both had seen the other at the gym with their spouse/significant other. They even went so far as to introduce them. He became friends with her male counterpart. She had a friendly rapport with his girlfriend, who seemed like a distant, stuck-up bitch. It wasn't long after that that they would have each other over on weekends to watch a football game or go on a double-date. Things just worked.

Then a line was crossed. It started as a joke. Maybe he made an off-the-cuff complaint about his sex life at home and she teasingly commented on how generous she was as a lover. Maybe she caught him staring a joked about how amazing it was to feel instead of just look... how she enjoyed a man who just took what he wanted... what he knew was rightfully his. Either way, it would be enough for the tension between them to be drawn to a breaking point.

Playful smacks and gropes linger longer than they should. The eye contact lasts long moments with nothing being said. The smiles are giving way to something else... something more beneath the surface. They talk about fantasies they have. She tells him about one in particular where she gives him the key to her house and he lets himself in as she waits for him on her bed.

And then, maybe one night while they are out and away from their partners... or maybe one day at the gym... that first kiss happens... and it's so electric, intense and fulfilling that they both know it's all over for them. They know the only options for them are to go separate ways completely or commit to more. It could never be the same again after that.

Maybe they try to stay away from one another, but still catch each other stealing glances at the gym from time to time. Maybe he deposits his checks at her bank. Either way, they both find themselves thinking about one another constantly. And it's painfully obvious to both of them.

She decides to take a chance. She must know if this is real. And she wants him so badly... and she knows he wants her. But she had been the one to push him away. So one day, she crosses the gym and puts her house key in his hand, her eyes holding his, completely open and vulnerable to him. She tells him that her significant other will not be at home that night... that if he can get away, she wants to see him and he is free to let himself in. She gives him that opening, but doesn't tell him how much she dearly hopes he will take it... and how much it frightens her that he actually will.

So that night, she is laying in bed, face-down, but still fully clothed... yoga pants and a sports tank... those clothes he has eyed her in for so long that showed off her ample assets... the clothes he talked about dreaming of peeling from her before worshiping her body completely. She didn't want to be naked... not unless she knew... Her thoughts are racing with hope and fear and anxiety. She isn't on any birth control and assumes he will bring a condom. She makes her significant other wear one. But he's different... so different... the sheer primal fire in his eyes makes her skin crawl in such wonderful ways. But a part of her doesn't want anything between them.

Then she hears the deadbolt on her front door slide... and its too early for her husband/boyfriend to be home... and all she can hear over the creak of the door is her thundering heart.

Alright, I know I went WAY overboard with this synopsis, but then, it is supposed to be just the beginning of something both terrible and wonderful. I want everything to get in the way of them being together. I want them to have emotional struggles and be stuck between guilt and a love that is so boundless, it makes it all worth it. I want to see some waffling, but never a doubt about how they feel about one another. Like, I imagine one scenario where she ends up pregnant, but instead of giving it up... she would rather have it with the guy she's with if she isn't going to be with my character instead of abort it.

Anyway... hope this was an intense and titillating enough plot that someone bites. There are some writers here on E that I know would personally love this, but I'm not sure if they would be up for it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:59:43 AM by Outlaw Fallen »