[MalexMale}3.P D&D(or Exated?) - 1-3 male subs, extreme, cbt, body horor,

Started by PaleEnchantress, March 23, 2014, 03:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kimera on April 25, 2014, 11:11:27 AM
With needles, do you mean like a piercing....or like the acupuncture kind....or perhaps a needle from an injection?

The first and last particularly, but if hai's not into it, thats cool. I may just have to hurt you tenfold though Kimera.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

PaleEnchantress

Kimera

The white wolf system, or the D&D counterpart of book of vile darkness?

Haibane

Hello you two. I am terribly sorry but I have decided that system games are not for me. I've spent a while looking through those links you sent me PaleEnchantress and I gradually began to realise why I dislike system gaming. Its all too complicated and 'hardcore' for me.

Its a shame. The setting you've proposed, PaleEnchantress is amazing and I really want to RP in it, it contains male submission elements that I really want to try and that I find absolutely hot, but it would need to be a freeform game for me to enjoy it.

Sorry to you both for wasting your time. Please forgive me.

Kimera

Well I'm not familiar with exaltede either, so if we're taking that route...

That said, I don't see why this wouldn't work as a freeform, since Agrat Bat Mahlaht is the dominant/powerful one, so whatever he does would always bring the other chars to submission.

PaleEnchantress

Don't worry Haibane. I don't feel like you wasted my time, and it was nice talking to you anyway.  It seems that we do have common interests but don't want the same thing. Deciding it's not for you if a fine call to make.

Haibane

Thank you for being so nice about it, your sincerity is appreciated. If you are ever in the mood to do something similar in a freeform structure, please drop me a PM, I'll be in like a shot.