Tropical Desires (F looking for F or M)

Started by tropicallolita, March 21, 2014, 10:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tropicallolita

Seeking Partner

Happy Ending
Pairs: MXF, FXF

I've been craving a massage RP lately. Purely smut. I'm open to any ideas. It can be consensual or not, my character's first time or she's a regular client. Pitch me anything.

Don't Wake up
Kinks: Dub Con, sleep play, toys, incest (possibly)
Pair: MxF, Fxf
I'm craving this idea of a character who is touched in her sleep, except she wakes up and is aware of it the whole time. Haven't really developed the idea fully yet, so I would like to work with someone who really loves to hash out plots and put a lot of work into figuring characters out.

Auntie's Pet (Taken)
Kinks: Dubcon, optional incest, bondage, gags, blindfolds, D/s, open to everything on my Ons list
Pair: Aunt/Niece
Basically, I’m looking for a RP between two females where the older one seduces the younger one. They can be an actual Aunt/Niece pairing, a situation where the aunt is a stepsister of one of the parents, or she can be an ‘Aunt’, as in a friend of the family. I'd also be okay with sisters or a godmother type of situation. The Niece goes to stay with this Aunt during the Holidays because her parents are getting an acrimonious divorce or just because the aunt offered the parents to have the niece over so the parents can have a romantic vacation. They are snowed-in for a couple of days and the Aunt takes it an opportunity to seduce and train a new pet. For this one, I’m willing to play any of the characters.

The Story  (Taken)
Kinks: Consensual, bondage, gags, blindfolds
Pair: Mxf or Fxf

My character is a young woman in her early twenties who suffered a kidnapping in her past, but she never talks about it. The truth is that she never got over it. She's no longer traumatized by it, but she found herself obsessed with the days of her captivity. Finally, she decides to recreate her kidnapping, but the person who signs up to do it has to be willing to do all sorts of horrible things to her. Your character could be someone who genuinely wants to role-play a kidnapping, a boyfriend or close friend who my character confesses these thoughts to, or someone who has an interest in my character’s story, like a journalist. I just don’t want it to be one of her former captors. Romance is not a must, but it would be nice if the characters developed a good relationship, and some affection for each other. I also happy to have my character be aroused by the kidnapping itself and want to have consensual sex during the role-play; I don't her to be a victim of sexual assault.

tropicallolita

Updated

Crossed out plots that are currently taken, no pun intended, but that I might be open to replaying in the future.

Added new ideas and my current threads.

Linked my current ongoing game here.

tropicallolita

Updated

My Taken RP was dropped, so it's back in the fold

Added Rope Bunny

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

Updated the old plot. I'm looking for something different now.

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

I've been very luck and found some great partners in the last week. I might still consider an RP or two, but only if it's a one-shot. I have a lot of long-term plays in my hands right now. Thanks to everyone who messaged me.

tropicallolita