You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:09:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a couple of stories  (Read 233 times)

Offline kazTopic starter

Looking for a couple of stories
« on: March 20, 2014, 06:45:02 PM »
I enjoy a wide variety of stories, from non-con to romance.  I enjoy writing, and enjoying a writing partner with imagination and a good style of writing.  I dont like one liners, or bad spelling, I like to write with people who care about what they write.

Turn ons:

Turn offs:
Bodily functions
some incest (ask me how my mood is lol)

I am very open, but some things arent my style.  Feel free to reply here or drop me a PM :)

Offline kazTopic starter

Re: Looking for a couple of stories
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 04:22:57 AM »
A few story ideas to get you folks thinking:

1. Prisoner of War
I'm thinking WW2 for this, French resistance fighter is captured by the SS.  She has information, but they decide they enjoy torturing/breaking/raping her.  Shes a tough cookie, but the man in charge of the interrogation is rather a formidable figure.

2. Modern day Pirates
Whilst on holiday a woman is kidnapped for a wealthy Prince who has a taste for white flesh.

3. New Job
A new job brings things she had never dreamt of.  The boss is a sadistic Dom who enjoys fucking her over his desk.  Things dont just stop there. 

4. The Hold Up
A Bank in a small town gets held up just as its closing. The manager is the only one there, the robber/robbers decide to have some fun with her.