You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 02:56:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Black Beauty (NC/bondage/extreme, for M or F Dom)  (Read 393 times)

Offline Cerulean DreamsTopic starter

Black Beauty (NC/bondage/extreme, for M or F Dom)
« on: March 18, 2014, 02:10:55 PM »
Black Beauty

It's the Rio Carnival, Rio de Janeiro. There's noise and people everywhere. Someone could go missing and no-one would know for days...

That's exactly what happened to poor ZoŽ, a beautiful black carnival dancer. In all the chaos and confusion of the crowd no-one noticed a figure come up behind her and press a sweet-smelling cloth against her mouth. It didn't seem unusual for someone to be helping along a limp figure - lots of people were known to be overcome from the intensity of the festival.

But ZoŽ was not being led to a cool room to recover. She was being led back to her captor's home to face untold sexual and bondage horrors. It didn't help her situation that her captor had a racist streak a mile wide...

So usually I don't go in for this kind of straightforward NC/bondage/extreme story, but I have a serious hankering for a detailed one now. I'm looking for a male or female Dominant to play as ZoŽ's captor. Over the story I'm hoping for ZoŽ to face extreme bondage, sexual and behaviour training, and lots more juicy NC/extreme stuff to drive her into submission: trained to walk in stupidly high heels, armbinders, gags, all that good stuff. I am happy to write at greater length for my posts, as I know playing as a Dom/Domme can take a lot of work.

If you are interested and want to discuss more please do PM me. As always, I welcome both male and female players to play whichever sex they prefer  :-)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 12:49:06 PM by Cerulean Dreams »

Offline Cerulean DreamsTopic starter

Re: Black Beauty (NC/bondage/extreme, for M or F Dom)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 11:53:59 AM »
Following my partner moving away from E. I'd like to open this story up again  :-)