You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 05:15:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Open for a variety of things ( F + M), Looking for male character/partner  (Read 222 times)

Offline nuttyb1tchTopic starter

So, this is my first post looking for a roleplay and a partner so please bear with me.

I am looking for someone with a passion for writing and creating a story and a world, not just a passion for sexual encounters. I admit I am open to almost anything (no scat, incest, preferably no animals etc), but I really would prefer if the story focused on the development and story of the characters than just the sexual side of things. This being said, I am definitely not opposed to sex, I just feel that sex should compliment a story, not be the only part of it. I can explain in more detail with anyone who wants to know.

I do not have a specific story or idea in mind, as I feel it is something that should be worked on between partners. I love anything from modern, to historical, sci-fi, fantasy, or a combination of the above. I love playing different dynamics in a relationship.

I do understand that I will have to come up with ideas at some point, but for now I am just putting my feelers out there and seeing if anyone is interested in having a willing and eager writing partner.

I play females only, and prefer male counterparts, though I am not fussed if the writer themselves is male or otherwise.