After a long journey, you awake to find yourself at an enormous log gate with a great hanging sign reading "Silverthorn Ranch" in shining silver letters. Checking your map, you confirm that you are indeed at the right place and look around you. Behind you seems completely barren, but from somewhere, you can only assume behind the high stone walls, in which the gate seems to have been cut. Just as you're about to dismount, the gate opens and reveals a lush and green, but young forest and a long winding path that comes to rest at the front porch of an odd looking cabin. Assuming this to be the place to find the woman you're looking for, you head for the door to knock.
Just before your fist hits the door, a voice behind you makes you jump, turning around quickly to face it. Before you stands a young woman with brown hair, blue-green eyes, cherry red lips and tone-tanned skin, wearing what could only be described as the remains of jeans shorts, and a blue flannel shirt tied up under her bust.
"Howdy y'all! Welcome to Silverthorn Ranch, I'm SxyCowgirl, but you can call me Sxy.
I'm guessin' y'er here to apply for that job opening right? Well lets see what's available at this time."
From her pocket, she produces a dirty, well used piece of paper, unfolds it and hands it to you. On it reads:
"To qualify for the position of Stable Hand, you must meet these following standards;
1) Must be willing to improve. (No static characters.)
2) We're not a loony bin, but neither are we an office. (Crazy is good to an extent.)
3) Profanity allowed in adult/appropriate company. (Please use profanity minimally.)
4) A certain level of linguistic competence. (NO TXT SPEK! Full sentences only please, unless befitting the circumstance.)
5) Not sure what to do next, take your best guess, or ask for help. (Filling in some blanks is fine, just no one-liners.)
6) Know your coworkers and act accordingly (See my on's and off's before deciding to join.)
7) Rehiring = if you've worked for us before, you must wait two months before reapplying except under special circumstances. (You can be in an rp from here once every 3 rps. ie if you're with me in one rp, you must wait until I have completed 2 other rps with other people before I will rp with you again. Few exceptions will be made.)
Current Available Position(s):
Somewhere in the desert, a legendary herd of horses roams. Very little is known of the herd other than their ability to have survived in the harshest are of the region, and their ability to disappear into the dunes as swiftly as they appear. A poacher from a far off land hears of the herd and decides they will catch the lead stallion and claim the herd as his own. They find it to be more difficult than they anticipated.
- Position = Male/Female/Other -- To play the poacher
- General goal = Romance, stockholms, or exploitation (maybe combination?)
- Require = Patience, communication, and endurance
- Method = Full, coherent sentences, between three and twenty sentences
Previous Employees/Positions filled:
None for this ranch yet!
On the back-burner:
Stowaway -- Short to long (looking for ship captain/crew)
A young woman stows away on a ship hoping for an adventure. But she gets something she didn't expect. The cargo ship she was expecting, turns out to be a pirate ship. Hiding herself as a boy, she is able to stay relatively unnoticed from the rest of the crew easy enough, but the captain knows better.
-- In order to stay on the ship, she must become the personal plaything of the captain, the crew's wench, or take a walk off the plank.
-- After being discovered, she is thrown into the brig/Captain's cabin, and is visited by the captain often. (rape fantasy)