You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:31:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Unlimited Dream Company [Seeking F]  (Read 278 times)

Offline Le ImmortelleTopic starter

The Unlimited Dream Company [Seeking F]
« on: March 12, 2014, 09:29:26 PM »

Greetings.

The premise I am looking for here is a simple, basic one that you have seen thousand times on here. However, I have had such a craving for that of late that I felt like posting a request thread for it and here I am.

The location is any place exotic where the rich and the powerful gather for their own ends and amusements. It can be Cannes, it can be Marienbad, Vienna or even someplace United States. A gathering of a society clandestine is meant to take place. Their presence, all consuming, its members rich and influential having their fingers in every pie. They can make or break political careers at their whim, having criminals out on the streets if they desire so at a mere phone call. The Aristocracts of the modern era if one can say so. The meetings take place at a clandestine villa, instructions to which are given through a complicated set.

William Hudson is one such young man. Coming from a long line of business moguls; whose empire spreads wide. Involved in field of media, real estate and shipping industry to name a few. He's the heir to the fortune, a prodigy who has made the prophecy come true at a relatively young age. He, is also an utter bastard who is manipulative and will not hesitate to take advantage of you to further his means or at times simply to amuse himself in his own twisted way of looking at world. The members gather and an old man gleefully announces that it is the nth annual auction.

Several beautiful women tied and bound are pushed on the stage. One of them, an angel, a flower that is looking so docile and lost in her own world...perhaps as a result of some morphine or other drug that was pumped into her catches William's eye. He is determined to have her and make her his and he always gets what he wants.

I am looking to play role of William Hudson here and you will play the young girl, perhaps of an Eastern European origin who was trafficked or came willingly in order to become a pleasure slave/companion of the young man. It shall be about how he buys her, trains her for his own use and whims which shall be peculiar to say the least. I do want this to become more than your average bondage roleplay adhering to cliches only and want something more to develop out of their 'relationship' in the latter stages. William is a deviant alpha male, he has the whole world lying at his feet and he will put her through some intense stuff most of which I don't think she has even imagined about when she gets into this. However, at the same time there will be times when he's incredibly romantic, capable of sweeping any woman off her feet with his charisma.

I have several ideas the way this could proceed that I am willing to discuss on a case by case with prospective partners. I am looking for someone who will be able to write detailed posts containing multiple paragraphs and is interested in character development. I seek a long-term roleplay with this one and expect my partner to be patient in this collaboration as I myself have a slow posting rate.