You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:13:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Victorian vignette RP wanted (F for M)  (Read 253 times)

Offline The Dark RavenTopic starter

Victorian vignette RP wanted (F for M)
« on: March 08, 2014, 11:45:48 PM »
Gentleman's Maid
New at Kingsley Manor, young Meg Bartlett is hired as a maid of all work, doing everything from scullery to occasional lady's maid.  But when the heir to Kingsley is due home for the summer from abroad, her duties are suddenly shifted to the unorthodox and she is charged with caring solely for the young man's rooms and needs.  What that is, exactly, isn't explained, but taken in stride by the maid.  How can she say no?  Her duty to home and hearth, such as they are for one in service, is tantamount, and there is really nothing to it...is there?

Please PM me if interested. :)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 10:22:40 PM by Daylily »

Offline HarrytheCat

Re: Victorian vignette RP wanted (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 04:11:20 PM »
Hi Daylily,

I'd love to give your suggested theme a try. An avid 'Downton Abbey' fan ......... how could I resist?

I promise same day responses and hope you can manage better than once a week (PLEASE). I'm reasonably literate - mis-comma-ing being my worst sin. Happy to match you in posting length. Looking for plot and sex not necessarily in that order  XD.

Hope to hear from you soon,

HarrytheCat   "

Offline The Dark RavenTopic starter

Re: Victorian vignette RP wanted (F for M)
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 10:22:59 PM »
Clarified Meg's general age.