You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 23, 2017, 11:12:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Viper's Den [FxM / MxM / MxF] NSFW Images (Update 3/27/17)  (Read 7694 times)

Offline ViperFangTopic starter

ONs and OFFs
F-List

Involving roleplaying preferences in general:

• I prefer roleplaying partners that are willing to post at least two paragraphs minimum, and will mirror my posting lengths. I don't mind if my partner's posts are a little shorter or a little longer, but if you post eight paragraphs while I'm posting 3 or so, I'm probably not going to enjoy it very much.
  • I like my partners to be open minded and willing to try new things. This really only applies if there is something on their Maybe list that I'd like to try out.
  • I'm also willing to try stuff on my own maybe list.
  • I like smut and plot both. I prefer a minimum of 60/40 favoring smut with a maximum of 80/20 respectively. 50/50 can be an option.
  • I prefer partners that are able to write clearly. I'm not going to throw a fit over a few misspelled words or grammar mistakes, but please at least try.
  • I will roleplay in Third Person only. No 'I' or 'You' unless in character dialogue.
  • Just a warning, I tend to play the female characters opposite a male character in M/F pairings, though I'm willing to play a male opposite a female or another male. I don't care about your actual gender, just as I hope you don't care about mine.
KINKS - THE GOOD AND THE BAD

FAVES
Biting
Breast/Nipple Play
Cock/Balls Worship
Consensual
Damsels in Distress
Dirty Talking
Face-Fucking
Foot Play
Forced Nudity
Hair Pulling
Hand Cuffs
Hand/Fingerjobs
Ice
Licking
Lingerie
Massages
Men of Asian Descent
Monsters
Multiple Orgasms
Muscle Worship
Muscled Men
Nonconsensual
Pantyhose on Women
Scratching
Spanking
Titfucking
Unrealistic Tightness - Whatever is penetrated will always be tight.
YES
Begging
Breath Control
Breeding
Choking - No killing.
Cock/Ball Smothering
Cock Slapping
Coercion
Corruption
Excessive Semen
Food Play
Forced Clotheswearing
Kidnapping
Large Cocks/Balls
Light Bondage
Lingerie
Musk
Oral - Giving/Receiving
Risk of Pregnancy
Sweat
MAYBE
3+ Penetration
Anal Sex
Blindfolds
Caging
Clothed Sex
Cum Bathing
Cum Inflation - Light
Cum on Clothes
Double Penetration
Exotic Cocks
Face Slapping
Heavily Excessive Semen
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Messy - Discuss this with me, first.
Multiple Characters/Partners
PLEASE NO
Ageplay - I really don't want drastic physical ages. A character can be 200 but still look 20 and have sex with someone around the age they look, but if someone is 50 and the other is 20...just...no thank you.
Ballbusting
Urine
Scat
Vomit
Snot
Extreme Bondage
Really Short Characters - This includes dwarves, halflings, gnomes, goblins, kobolds, etc.

So many others. Please consult my F-List.

* = Craving More *'s means higher craving!
X = Taken
X = Not Too Interested
BOLDED roles are the ones I prefer to play.

PAIRINGS

• Dragon Age:
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    • Cullen x F!Inquisitor
    • Cullen x OC***
    • Dorian x M!Inquisitor
    • Dorian x OC
    • Iron Bull x M!Inquisitor
    • Iron Bull x F!Inquisitor
    • Iron Bull x OC
    • Solas x F!Inquisitor
    • Anders x M!Hawke
    • Anders x OC
    • Fenris x F!Hawke
    • Fenris x OC
    • Alistair x F!Warden
    • Alistair x OC
    • Zevran x M!Warden
    • Zevran x F!Warden
    • Zevran x OC

• Once Upon a Time
    • OC x Evil Queen/Regina ***

• InFamous: Second Son
    • Delsin Rowe x OC Human
    • Delsin Rowe x OC Conduit

• Fallout
    • Super Mutant x OC
    • Raider x OC
    • Monsters x OC
    • OC x OC

• Mass Effect
      DISCLAIMER: I am not entirely familiar with the Mass Effect universe or lore. That said, I'd be more than happy to learn with a potential RP partner that is willing to be patient with me.
      • Garrus Vakarian x OC***
      • Jaal Ama Darav x OC

• Original - Modern
      • Assassin x TargetX
      • Burglar x Home OwnerX

• Original - Fantasy
      • Paladin x Sorceress
      • Minotaur x Noblewoman***
      • Orc x Human
      • Satyr x Human
      • Drow x Half-Elf

• Original - Horror
      • Vampire x Victim***
      • Werewolf x Victim***

• Original - Sci-Fi
      • Alien x Human***
      • Robot x Human

PAIRINGS

• International Student* M x M / M x F
      He/She is an American college student that has had the good fortune to travel abroad for a semester. He/She is an art student with a taste in photography but has a passion for the Japanese language. A lover of the culture, he/she has taken the opportunity to take a semester in Osaka. Enter...him. Potential fellow art student, a model for photography, an athlete at the university, or an employee at a local shop or restaurant that he/she frequents often. Privately, he offers to show him/her around Osaka and help him/her acclimate to his/her surroundings. Before long, however, he/she begins to fall for him. Will the feelings be reciprocated?

• Hungry Like the Wolf M x F
      A male werewolf catches the luscious scent of a woman whose body is ripe for sex. He tracks her down, terrorizing her in the process before he finally pounces and ravages her. Yet as he has her in his claws, he is reminded of another carnal desire. He wants to use her to ease his sexual frustration, yet this human is also prey. What will become of her?

• Hero of the Wasteland *** M x F
      ((set in the Fallout universe; 3, New Vegas, or 4))
      He is a Wasteland veteran. He's roughly 30 years old and has lived his entire life on the surface, never knowing the safety of a Vault and enduring the mutated monstrosities and bloodthirsty bandits. In fact, five years prior, he lost the only woman he'd ever loved in a raider ambush. Ever since, he has meticulously hunted down and killed every raider involved in the attack and has since made a living as a mercenary. He is very skilled and has a reputation for being merciless.

She is a lounge singer, frequenting her services to numerous establishments in the more civilized areas of the Wasteland. She is beautiful, intelligent, and sought after by many who linger in bars. Her manager is a cruel man, the type to try and dominate every aspect of her life. She is miserable and longs for a life of freedom. She has no friends, as her actions are constantly policed by her manager as well as any mercenaries he hires as 'bodyguards'. Sadly, the way he 'pays' these bodyguards is usually with her body, if he can't match the price.

Finally, the arrive in some dive in the Wastes and she has decided she can no longer handle it. Before the veteran arrives to take post, she finally takes matters into her own hands and kills her manager. Fearing that this new mercenary has already agreed to bed her against her will as payment, she prepares to try and fight him. But what happens when he hears the whole story?

• Brave New World**** M x F
      Traditional governments have been overthrown worldwide. Chaos ruled for decades, leaving common citizens vulnerable prey for any who were stronger. Small factions developed to give some semblance, but quickly dissolved or were crushed. The strongest groups to survive the relative anarchy were gangs that had been established long before the governments fell. After spending years planning their moves, the gangs emerged. Street gangs, mafia, Yakuza...any form of organized crime took to the streets to claim their territory. Every continent has at least one major crime syndicate pulling the strings.

Together, they have taken over much of the world, leaving certain areas to be neutral for interaction. But as time goes on, tensions rise and the greedy get greedier. Disputes over territory borders erupt as the gangs step on each others toes. It is finally decided that the leaders will gather at one of the neutral locations in Australia. Unfortunately, it's a trap.

While those the leaders brought to the location are partying and enjoying a bit of vacation time, the building in which the meeting is to take place explodes, threatening to send the factions into chaos once again as tensions rise over the bosses' successors.

But the heir to the Yakuza learns something interesting. The singer that had been entertaining the grunts before the explosion is more than she seems. Intelligent, deadly, and apparently the 'squeeze' of one of the other gangs' heirs. She knows more about the attack and wants to share, but needs the guarantee of safety. The details of her safekeeping are up for grabs, but it becomes clear that she will do nearly anything to achieve it.

• Sacrifice to the Minotaur** M x F
      A common story prompt. A sacrifice is put into a massive underground labyrinth, meant to appease the beast within. At least, that was how it started. As time went on, the ruling class diverted from this ritual to instead shove their worst criminals inside to feed the beast and provide entertainment for the wealthy. For at least a century, this has been the new norm, with an oppressively powerful aristocratic class ruling over society. During that time, the beast inside had been deprived of female company and had grown restless and especially brutal when criminals were tossed in. Now, one of the lords has accused one of his fellow aristocrats--one of the loveliest ladies in the city--of trying to have him killed. In truth, she simply spurned his advances, but no one cared to hear her side. Instead, she is labeled as meat for the beast and is subsequently thrown into the labyrinth. The beast tracks her down soon enough, but immediately recognizes that she is different from his previous prey. He wouldn't devour her. Instead, he would use her body to satiate his other carnal desires, giving the twisted aristocrats a whole new sort of show.

• Defusing the Bombshell**** M x F
      A mob boss in a big, crime-filled city has been having an affair with a woman for a few years, behind his wife's back. She finally catches on and offers an ultimatum: he either gets rid of the mistress or she exposes his dealings to the public. He decides to get rid of her, allowing his thugs to take her to an old building scheduled for demolition. They are caught, however, and a team of law enforcers track them down to halt their attempts and rescue the hostage. The man spearheading this rescue team is of Asian descent and is seasoned and skilled at his job. Once she is free, she falls in love with her savior and longs to show him just how grateful she is that he saved her life.
    BEAUTIFUL FACES
    Potential Faceclaims to be used in RPs

Men
    Steven Yeun | Ludi Lin | Yoshi Sudarso | Channing Tatum | Karl Yune | Chris Hemsworth | Charles Melton | Zayn Malik | Brennan Mejia | Lance Gross | Taro Yamamoto | D.B. Woodside | Jason Momoa

Women
    Rachel McAdams | Kuriyama Chiaki | Hayden Panettiere | Rachel True | Neve Campbell | Mila Kunis | Alexa Davalos | Mary Elizabeth Winstead | Yifei Liu | Gong Li | Dianna Agron

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 03:06:58 PM by ViperFang »

Re: Fandom Crossover (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 3/10/14|]
    « Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 10:09:40 PM »
    Updated

Re: Fandom Crossover (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 3/11/14|]
    « Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 11:12:14 PM »
    Updated to include more characters!

Re: Fandom Crossover (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 3/15/14|]
    « Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 03:25:57 AM »
    Added Kratos to the list of men. Anyone willing to play this powerful warrior opposite a few ladies?

Re: Fandom Crossover (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 3/17/14|]
    « Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 10:58:05 PM »
    Added a particular craving for a Sun Wukong RP! Any takers?

Re: Fandom Crossover (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 3/19/14|]
    « Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 12:40:41 AM »
    Updated with an extra Kratos request and the addition of Maybes and No's on my kinks list.

Re: Fandom Crossover (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 3/19/14|]
    « Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 09:56:27 PM »
    Things have kinda died down lately. Any new potential RPers?

Re: Fandom Crossover (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 7/3/14|]
    « Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 12:16:03 PM »
    Updated

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 7/4/14|]
    « Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »
    More Updates~

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 7/5/14|]
    « Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 03:07:23 PM »
    MOAR UPDATES

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 7/17/14|]
    « Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 10:53:57 PM »
    Updates again~ Really starting to crave the Booty Harvest idea~

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 8/6/14|]
    « Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 05:26:07 PM »
    Craving Lust at Poolside plot! I won't be able to RP until Sunday evening (on vacation)  but I would love to discuss details! Please messageme if you're interested!

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 8/12/14|]
    « Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 06:23:03 PM »
    Updated my Taken ideas and the ones I am particularly craving~

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 8/17/14|]
    « Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 09:02:17 PM »
    Another Update with a new plot: Once Upon a Time!

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 8/18/14|]
    « Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 09:06:58 PM »
    More and more updates~!

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 8/21/14|]
    « Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 05:24:04 PM »
    Updated with Sun Wukong idea. Open to ideas and character he will be paired with!

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 8/25/14|]
    « Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 01:12:37 PM »
    Updated with Gnolls! Really REALLY craving this one, guys. Could be multiple males and females, or just a pair of characters, maybe even multiples of one or the other.

Also updated with a slowdown on my posting rates :( College is evil.

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 11/26/14|]
    « Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 07:43:25 PM »
    Now having a Dragon Age craving. Hoping to maybe get a sexy RP in before I just throw myself into another RP site XD

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 12/10/14|]
    « Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 01:26:27 PM »
    A few little updates~

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 07:22:55 AM »
    Small update with fandom pairings. Only one at the moment.

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 01:37:21 PM »
    Marking off the plots I'm currently not interested in doing and the plots I'm already involved in. Also adding a picture link.

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 4/11/15|]
    « Reply #21 on: April 11, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »
    Cravings updated~

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 10/16/15|]
    « Reply #22 on: October 16, 2015, 03:37:14 PM »
    Bump with an overhaul

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 10/16/15|]
    « Reply #23 on: October 17, 2015, 07:59:40 PM »
    InFamous Second Son plot is now taken. Still seeking a Dragon Age RPG

Re: The Viper's Den (F x M / M x F) [|Updated 10/19/15|]
    « Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 07:19:49 PM »
    Did a little more editing on the Dragon Age plot. I'm really really craving a Fenris story. If anyone is even remotely interested, I hope to hear from ya!