A few questions:
1. Where would you like character sheets posted? In this thread or in private message?
2. Roughly how sexualized will the world be? For example, aside from sex, is the world 'normal' or more on the perverted side of things? Any elaboration is appreciated.
3. How much of the plot will be under the DM's control and how much is freeform?
4. Are you the sole player playing the monsters? Seems like a heavy responsbility for 1 person.
5. Can you elaborate on the plot a little more? For example, should we expect an adventure style rp?
6. Lastly, how much will be only sex? Even a vague answer would be great.
1. In this thread. I would prefer Mythweavers be used to host sheets.
2. Characters can flirt/sleep with each other, but I will have a separate thread for any sexiness that is not plot related.
3. A majority of the plot is usually under the DM's control I make up the story, I run the monsters. HOWEVER. My style of DM'ing is that I take heavily from a character's personality and background to construct a plot. This doesn't mean a long background, just one that has nice juicy plot hooks.
4. Yes, I am the sole person playing monsters.
5. You are new recruits in the Heavenly Guardians. Your job for the first few levels of your career will be fairly simple, going to villages under attack by raiders, guarding semi-important people, finding lost kittens. Around level 4 or so you can expect things to get a whole lot heavier and darker plot wise.
6. Not sure what you mean by 'only sex'. Your characters won't be going from having sex to having sex with no downtime, if that is what you mean, and there's a good chance that you'll never have to worry about the non-consensual stuff coming into play if you are lucky.
I have some houserules I'm going to post, credit goes to someone else for them though. They're mostly buffs to non-casters or secondary casters. For Gestalt, you only need one side to be a magical girl class, the other can be of any class. Glyphstone, I'd suggest waiting until you see the houserules, since there's stuff in there that you might like. Though Targeteer does sound fine (and Dragon Mag indeed counts as 3rd party).
I'm going to be working tomorrow again, then Sunday is my IRL tabletop at the FLGS day, so I won't be posting Sunday. Which means the day that I'll likely
be able to start getting some serious work on this is Monday. That's if I don't get called in for another 8 hour shift at BK >.<